MAC Makeup Class - 9 Locations!£29 instead of £99 for a three-hour MAC makeup class from CMBTA - change your look with help from the experts and save 71%
- Update your look with a three-hour makeup masterclass.
- Using top brand products such as MAC, Benefit and Minerals.
- Covers foundation, contouring and evening looks - plus lots more!
- Taught by experienced and professional makeup artists.
- Perfect your makeup looks before winter party season!
- Valid in 9 locations (see below).
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 16th Jan 2015.
- Subject to availability.
You might often feel a little brow-beaten when at work, but today's deal is here to help you look brow-perfect, even at play...
We’re offering you a three-hour makeup class using top branded products such as MAC and Benefit for just £29, saving you 71% off CMBTA’s price of £99.
Cindy Mackenzie and her expert team are imparting their exceptional makeup knowledge via this three-hour MAC makeup class. Working with a professional makeup artist and covering facials, contouring, foundation and evening looks, the course is suitable for all ages and includes plenty of demonstrations and hands-on practice, too! Just choose from one of nine great locations and get ready to perfect and update your look for winter! What are you waiting for?
- How to perform a basic facial
- Facial colour correction for your skin type
- Contouring for your facial shape
- What colour of foundation suits you?
- Natural daytime looks
- How to apply a smoking hot evening look
- East Kilbride - Classes take place on the first Sunday of every month.
- Paisley - Classes take place on the first Sunday of every month.
- Glasgow - Classes take place on the last Sunday of every month.
- Motherwell - Classes take place on the 3rd & 4th Saturday of every month.
- Aberdeen - Classes take place on the last Sunday of every month.
- Irvine - Classes take place on the last Saturday of every month.
- Edinburgh - Classes take place on the first Sunday of every month.
- Belfast - Classes take place on last Sunday of every month.
- Ayr - Classes take place on Thursday evenings.
- Premier Inn Cathedral Quarter
- 2-6 Waring Street
- BT1 2DX
- Premier Park The Gyle Hotell
- 1 Lochside Court
- EH12 9FX
- TMB Holistic & Beauty Training Academy
- 100 High Street
- KA12 0AX
- Allure Ayr Academy
- 24 Wellington Square
- KA7 1EZ
- Motherwell - Maxim Park
- Parklands Avenue
- ML1 4WQ
- Station Hotel
- 78 Guild St
- AB11 6GN
- Holiday Inn Glasgow
- Stewartfield Way
- East Kilbride
- G74 5LA
- Premier Inn George Square
- 187 George Street
- G1 1Y
- Glynhill Hotel & Leisure Club
- 169 Paisley Rd, Renfrew
- PA4 8XB
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call CMBTA to book using the numbers we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Afternoon Tea for 2 @ 200 SVS - Skyline Views of Glasgow!£19 instead of £44 for afternoon tea for two people, or £28 including a glass of Prosecco each at The Restaurant on 6th, 200 St Vincent Street - save up to 57%
Time left to purchase
3hr Harry Potter Tour - 3 Locations!From £9 for a three-hour Harry Potter tour of London, Oxford or Edinburgh, or from £17 for two people with Best Tours - experience the magic and save up to 61%
DNA Population Match Test£79 instead of £199 for a DNA population match test from DNA Diagnostics Centre, London - save 60%
Time left to purchase