Boutique Edinburgh Stay, Breakfast, Afternoon Tea & Prosecco for 2£89 for an overnight Edinburgh stay for two including afternoon tea, a bottle of Prosecco and late check-out, or £139 for two nights at Brooks Hotel - save up to 54%
ONE NIGHT: An Edinburgh stay for two people including breakfast, afternoon tea and a bottle of Prosecco from Brooks Hotel (was up to £191.60) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 54% (£102.60)
TWO NIGHTS: An Edinburgh stay for two people including breakfast, afternoon tea and a bottle of Prosecco from Brooks Hotel (was up to £303) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 54% (£164)
- Enjoy a 1 or 2 night Edinburgh stay for two at the boutique Brooks Hotel.
- Includes a full Scottish breakfast and luxe late check-out at 12.30pm.
- Plus, a bottle of Prosecco on arrival and an indulgent afternoon tea!
- Charming hotel holds a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Tea served daily from 2pm-4pm!
- Voucher valid until 31st Mar 2017 (exclusions apply; see Fine Print).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- Must book by 1st Jan 2017.
- Valid for stays 21st Oct 2016-31st Mar 2017.
- Excludes 23rd-27th Dec 2016, 30th Dec-1st Jan 2017, 4th-5th Feb 2017, 11-12th Feb 2017, 14th Feb 2017, 25th-26th Feb 2017, 10th-11th Mar 2017 & 18th Mar 2017.
- £20 surcharge for Fri stays; £40 for Sat stays.
- 14-day cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
A melting pot of history, culture and entertainment, scenic Edinburgh provides a beautiful home-from-home for your next break...
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people including breakfast, late check-out, afternoon tea and a bottle of Prosecco for just £89 or a two night stay for £139 saving you up to 54% off the Brooks Hotel's prices.
With rave reviews and close to the culturally-rich city centre, it's no wonder the boutique Brooks Hotel has been awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence! With today’s deal you and a loved one will head to the Scottish hub of culture, shopping and entertainment and make yourself comfortable in a lavish double or twin room at the well-preserved period guesthouse. Boasting antique furniture with contemporary home comforts and a crisp bottle of Prosecco awaiting your arrival, you’re guaranteed a luxurious break. When you've acquainted yourselves with the room, indulge in an afternoon tea! Starting with a traditional selection of sandwiches and followed by freshly baked scones with clotted cream and jam, you'll have all the energy you need to head out and explore what Edinburgh has to offer!
Edinburgh Castle is just a stone's throw away from the charming hotel and is a must-see for history buffs. If shopping's more your thing, make sure you check out the cobbled streets in the popular West End, where you can snap up an eclectic gift or two. Rugby fans will love a trip to the Murrayfield Stadium, home of Scottish rugby, where they can soak up the electric atmosphere and celebrate the popular sport like a true Scot!
After a long day of wandering the swish streets of Edinburgh, you can settle into your room for the night knowing you can take full advantage of your late check-out time of 12.30pm. What's more, you'll end your break with a freshly-prepared full Scottish breakfast each morning of your stay. Bliss!
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Brooks Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Very friendly and extremely helpful staff.'
Packards live E
Reviewed: 15 October 2016
Excellent stay, Beakfast top notch'
Reviewed: 05 October 2016
'Nice aesthetic, staff very helpful. Breakfast also nice and servers very friendly.'
Reviewed: 24 June 2016