The Big Vintage Festival Ticket @ Kelham Hall£10 instead of £19 for an evening ticket to The Big Vintage Festival at Kelham Hall on 5th March 2016, or £14 for a day and evening ticket - save up to 47%
- Head to Kelham Hall with a ticket to The Big Vintage Festival in March.
- Shop clothes, have a makeover, enjoy afternoon tea, admire classic cars or watch a film in the pop-up cinema.
- Rock out to live music in the evening!
- Compered by Gina Rose, with performances by Katrina from Katrina and the Waves and Hotsie Totsie.
- Gates from 7pm (evening tickets) or 10.30am (day/evening tickets).
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid 5th Mar 2016 only.
- Subject to availability.
Want to have your mum walking on sunshine this Mother's Day? She'll be beaming with happiness, thanks to today's deal...
We’re offering you an evening ticket to The Big Vintage Festival for £10, or a day and evening ticket for £14, saving you up to 47% off Britain Does Vintage's prices.
The perfect setting for revelry and nostalgia, Kelham Hall is a magnificent Victorian house that's set within acres of luscious gardens. Held on 5th March, The Big Vintage Festival will be filled with a vast array of vintage delights, and vintage traders will be on hand to share their experience of vintage clothes, homewares, accessories, memorabilia and more. Vintage DJs (including Major Swing and Kitty) will be there to entertain you, and there'll be demos galore, as well as a vintage beauty bar for retro makeovers. Why not enjoy afternoon tea in the beautiful gardens or watch a classic movie in the pop-up cinema? In the evening, there's live music to enjoy from Katrina, formerly from Katrina and the Waves - she'll be performing Walking on Sunshine, of course. It's the perfect Mother's Day treat!
- 11am: Upcycling: Layering and distress
- 11.30am: Cocktail masterclass with The Yorkshire Bartender
- 12pm: Bunting making
- 1pm: Upcycling: Crackle techniques
- 2.30pm: Upcycling: Lining techniques and waxes
- 3pm: Cocktail masterclass with The Yorkshire Bartender
- 3pm: Bunting making
- 3.45pm: Upcycling: Motif work
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Simply print out your wowcher and take it with you.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.