Afternoon Tea & Prosecco for 2£24 instead of £68 for a sparkling afternoon tea for two including sandwiches, scones, cakes and more at the London Elizabeth Hotel, Lancaster Gate - save 65%
- Enjoy an afternoon tea for two people with a glass of Prosecco each.
- Sandwiches include cheese and tomato, ham and mustard and egg.
- Plus scones with jam and clotted cream and a selection of cakes.
- Topped off with a pot of tea.
- At the luxurious London Elizabeth Hotel. Based by Lancaster Gate.
- Rated 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor.
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 10th Apr 2016.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
A little of what we fancy is said to do us good, and there's nothing we fancy more than today's deal (apart from Ryan Gosling)...
Today we’re offering you a sparkling afternoon tea for two people including sandwiches, scones, cakes and more for just £24, saving you 65% off the London Elizabeth Hotel's price of £68.
Ideal for birthdays, anniversaries and spontaneous treats, what better way to spoil your loved one than with today’s delicious deal? You’ll be made to feel immediately at home on your arrival at the London Elizabeth Hotel, where you’ll be greeted with a glass of Prosecco before indulging in your afternoon tea for two. Nibble on sandwiches such as honey-roasted ham and English mustard, then treat your sweet tooth to a scone with jam and a selection of cakes such as Madeira and lemon drizzle. Quench your thirst with a pot of tea as you sit back and soak up your sophisticated surroundings in the decadent hotel. Bliss!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call the London Elizabeth Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor
“Good location and good hospitality”
Reviewed: 01 January 2016
"A nice experience, which we would recommend"
Reviewed: 26 December 2015
Reviewed: 17 December 2015