Sparkling Afternoon Tea for 2 @ Thistle Kensington Gardens£24 instead of up to £50 for a sparkling afternoon tea for two people including a glass of Prosecco each at Thistle Kensington Gardens Hotel - save up to 52%
- Enjoy afternoon tea for two at the Thistle Kensington Gardens Hotel.
- Sleek hotel is winner of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Feast on a wide selection of sandwiches, cakes and pastries.
- Includes a glass of Prosecco each, plus your choice of tea or coffee.
- Served daily, 2pm-5pm.
- Based near Hyde Park, Kensington.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 30th Nov 2015.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- 24-hour cancellation policy apples.
- Subject to availability.
If your idea of indulgence is a bubble bath or bar of chocolate, today’s deal will blow your mind...
We're offering you a sparkling afternoon tea for two people including a glass of Prosecco each for just £24, saving you up to 52% off Thistle Kensington Gardens Hotel’s price of up to £50.
Located just a stone’s throw from Hyde Park and upmarket Queensway, alongside high-end hotels and designer boutiques, the Thistle Kensington Gardens Hotel is perfectly positioned for a spot of indulgence. Whether you’ve been exploring the city sights or have shopped ‘til you’ve dropped, head down to the chic hotel for an afternoon tea fit for a queen. Seated in The Brasserie Restaurant, you’ll be served a crisp glass of Prosecco each as you feast on a divine selection of sandwiches, cakes and pastries. Delish!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Thistle Kensington Gardens Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
“Food was excellent”
Reviewed: 18 September 2015
Reviewed: 17 September 2015
“Great customer service!”
Reviewed: 16 September 2015