2-Course Brunch & ‘Bottomless’ Prosecco for 2, Hyde Park£39 instead of £80 for a two-course 'bottomless' brunch and Prosecco for two people at the London Elizabeth Hotel, Hyde Park - feast like royalty and save 51%
- Enjoy a delectable two-course 'bottomless' lunch.
- Indulge in a full English breakfast or tuck in to delicious eggs Benedict.
- Finish it off with pancakes, tiramisu and more - see the menu below!
- Complete with free-flowing Prosecco for one and a half hours.
- At the luxurious London Elizabeth Hotel in Hyde Park.
- Valid Sat-Sun, 11.30am-6pm.
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid from 20th Feb-7th May 2016.
- Cannot book until 20th Feb 2016.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It’s therefore absolutely crucial to make it as decadent an affair as possible…
We're offering you a two-course 'bottomless' brunch and Prosecco for two people for just £39, saving you 51% off the London Elizabeth Hotel’s price of £80.
Based in the grand London Elizabeth Hotel, lavishly furnished and primed for your satisfaction, your two-course 'bottomless' brunch promises to be the stuff dreams are made of. With a menu that includes eggs Benedict, Florentine and royale, as well as omelettes, waffles and a full English breakfast, you’re free to indulge to your heart’s content! To compliment your culinary foray, you can also enjoy free-flowing Prosecco for one and a half hours. Bliss!
Full English breakfast
Omelette of your choice
Freshly Made Pancakes
Home Made Cheesecake
Homemade cake for 6-8 people to share
Please note: You will be unable to book your brunch until 20th February 2016.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call the London Elizabeth Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.