CBT Diploma Course Bundle£19 instead of £599 (from Centre of Excellence) for an online CBT diploma course, £29 for an advanced course or £39 for both - save up to 97%
DIPLOMA: An online CBT course from Centre of Excellence (was £599) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 97% (£580)
ADVANCED: An online CBT course from Centre of Excellence (was £379) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 92% (£350)
BOTH: An online CBT course from Centre of Excellence (was £996) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 96% (£957)
- Take an online course in cognitive behavioural therapy.
- Or take an advanced course, or upgrade for both.
- Psychotherapeutic treatment used to treat depression, anxiety and more.
- Gain certificates upon completion.
- Learn more about the way your brain works on a personal level.
- Or use to kickstart a career in professional counselling or therapy.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 15th Aug 2016.
Grappling with anxiety, phobias and depression can be difficult for both counsellors and patients to tackle. Make things easier with today's deal...
We're offering you an online cognitive behavioural therapy course for £19, an advanced course for £29. Alternatively, you can get both courses for just £39, saving you up to 97% off Centre of Excellence's prices (1) (2) (correct as of 9.7.16).
Comprising 20 modules to work through in your own time (the course is yours for as long as you need it!), the cognitive behavioural therapy course is just what you need to help others professionally. You’ll start as a complete beginner and work your way through to diploma level from the comfort of your own home, which takes you through everything from psychoanalysis to managing depression.
If you have experience with CBT then the advanced course delves deeper into neuroscience, methods of CBT and blueprints for therapy. Choose which course suits you best, or take both to gain an even fuller knowledge of cognitive behavioural therapy to help you get your foot in the door of a brand new career. With 'unlimited' access to the easy to follow online material, you will also have unlimited full phone and email support available from experienced and professional tutors, as well as the opportunity to attend regular learning and monthly practice groups to further enhance your experience.
CBT Course Contents
- 1. What is cognitive behavioural therapy?
- 1.1 History of cognitive psychology
- 1.2 History of behavioural psychology
- 1.3 Assessment
- 2. Human emotions
- 2.1 The biological component of emotion
- 2.2 Expression of emotion
- 2.3 Assessment
- 3. Levels of change
- 3.1 Motivation to change
- 3.2 Assessment
- 4. Counselling skills 1
- 4.1 Characteristics of effective helpers
- 4.2 Basic counselling skills
- 4.3 Assessment
- 5. Counselling skills 2
- 5.1 The counselling process
- 5.2 Assessment
- 6. Counselling skills 3
Advanced CBT Course Contents
Module 1: Introduction to cognitive
- Behaviour approach
- Introduction to cognitive behaviour approach
- How CBT is carried out
- How is CBT different to psychotherapy?
- Where did CBT begin?
- Albert Ellis
- Aaron T Beck
- The Beck Institute
- Studies on CBT
- The ABC model
Module 2: Neuroscience
- The brain
- Glial cells
- How does information become action?
- The endocrine system
Module 3: Structured Cognitive
- Acceptance commitment therapy
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive analytic therapy
- What is formulation?
- Note: Confidentiality
Module 4: Your Therapy Blueprint
- Stage one
- Activity scheduling
- Social activities
- Physical exercise
- Breathing and relaxation
- Stage two
- Behavioural experiment
- Behavioural experiments
- Goal setting
- Automatic thoughts
Module 5: Therapy Blueprint
- Stage three
- Therapy ethics
- Group therapy
- Natural care and remedies
Module 6: Depression
- The physical aspect of depression
- “Can brain scans guide treatment for depression?”
- The emotional aspects of depression
- Depression types
- Persistent depressive disorder
- Psychotic depression
- Postpartum depression
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Traditional depression treatment
- CBT for depression
- Mindfulness and cognitive behaviour therapy
Module 7: Stress and Anxiety
- Diagnosis of stress
- Exploring stress
- Sleep problems
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- PTSD questionnaire for formulation
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
Module 8: Relationships
- Jealousy and insecurity
- Relationships with food
- Anorexia nervosa
- Bulimia nervosa
- Eating disorder questionnaire
- High and low level emotional issues
Module 9: Addiction
- Alcohol addiction
- Drug dependence
- How drug taking affects the brain
- Five areas of addictive behaviour
- Assessment and suitability
- Early warning symptoms
- Personality disorders
- The law in practice
- Registering as a sole trader
- National Insurance
Module 10: Your Future as a Therapist
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Head to Centre of Excellence's site using the link we send you.
- Enter your code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Legal Secretary Course & Diploma£29 instead of £200 (from E-Careers) for a legal secretary course and diploma - file a motion and save 86%
Time left to purchase
Online Nail Technician Course£19 instead of £270 (from Centre of Excellence) for an online nail technician course - save 93%
Time left to purchase
Certified Aromatherapy Course£19 instead of £330 (from Centre of Excellence) for a certified online aromatherapy diploma course - save 94%
Time left to purchase