Dublin Breaks Inspiration
With numerous flights and hotels in Dublin to choose from, you will be able to find the perfect base for your short break. The 4* Clayton Cardiff Lane on Cardiff Lane is enviably located just off the banks of the River Liffey and is just a short walk from the Dublin’s top shopping, music and theatre venues. The 4* The Temple Bar Hotel is right in the heart of Temple Bar, Dublin’s vibrant entertainment epicentre. Once you’ve browsed our range of flights and hotels in Dublin, why not add some attraction tickets and tours onto your booking to make your break complete, such as the Grand Wicklow and Coastal Tour.
– Take a tour of the scenic Wicklow mountains, valleys and lakes
– See some awe-inspiring, world class art at the National Gallery
– Take a tour of the Guinness Storehouse or The Old Jameson Distillery
– Head to Locks Brasserie restaurant for some sumptuous cuisine
– Laugh out loud at one of Dublin’s comedy clubs such as the Capitol Comedy Club
– Head to Grafton Street for a quiet drink away from the hustle and bustle