Marco Pierre White's Country Manor Stay, Cocktail & 3-Course Dining For 2
A Corsham, Wiltshire stay at Marco Pierre White's Rudloe Arms Hotel for two people with breakfast, a Mr White's Gin cocktail and a three-course dinner each. From £129 for an overnight stay, or from £175 for a two-night stay with dinner on both nights - save up to 58%
- Where: Corsham, Wiltshire
- What's included: A one or two-night countryside escape for two people where Mr White calls home with breakfast and three-course Marco Pierre White dining.
- Cocktail: You'll also get to enjoy a fabulous Mr White's Gin House Cocktail during your stay.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at Marco Pierre White's quirky Rudloe Arms Hotel, a uniquely decorated Georgian manor set in landscaped grounds, overlooking the Box Valley.
- Room: Stay in either a standard guestroom, superior guestroom, or Marco's house in the main building and expect an amenity-filled room offering all the modern luxuries you'd expect for a restful stay.
- Dining: Enjoy Mr White's culinary creations with three-course dining in the hotel's restaurant, and savour another three-course dinner if you stay for two nights.
- What to do: Unwind in the four eccentrically dressed reception rooms and admire Mr White's personal artwork collection, enjoy a tipple in the moody bar, stroll through the grounds and spot the resident chickens and geese, or Marco himself.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 29th Feb 2024.
Subtly luxurious, eccentrically unique and enticingly homely - escape to Marco Pierre White’s countryside manor house overlooking the Box Valley and savour the renowned chef’s high-class cooking…
We're offering you an overnight stay for two people with breakfast, a Mr White's Gin house cocktail and three-course dining from £129 or choose to stay for two nights with dinner on both nights from just £175, saving you up to 58% off Marco Pierre White’s Rudloe Arms Hotel's prices.
Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms Hotel
Hugged by rolling views of the Box Valley - unique to Mr White’s Home in the Woods - this elegantly quirky manor house sets the perfect scene for an unforgettable romantic retreat. Iron gates lead the path through the woodland that shades the sweeping driveway, opening on to the ivy-draped façade of the Georgian hideaway, the Rudloe Arms Hotel. This secluded sweet spot is surrounded by 14 acres of grounds, oozing Mr White’s love for the great outdoors. Inside, you’ll likely find yourself drawn to the fascinating and eccentric artwork that adorns the walls, and admire the rustic nature of this impressive abode. Each of the four reception rooms boasts furnishings of unique designs and even more examples of Marco’s passion for unique artwork. The quaint corners perfectly produced for appreciating the countryside’s tranquillity, and for romance, continue through the higgledy walkways to the atmospherically lit bar and the minimalist restaurant.
Should you choose to stay in one of the standard rooms, you’ll be located adjacent to the main house. Taking advantage of the building's modern design features, you’ll be able to rest easy in a room with underfloor heating, a Juliet balcony, and an oversized, state-of-the-art en suite, all with your comfort in mind - you’ll enjoy a pleasant and peaceful stay.
Meanwhile, the guestrooms in the main house promise antique elegance in the form of Georgian features and roll-top baths, and contemporary comforts such as fluffy bathrobes, slippers and the finest PURE toiletries. Of course, Mr White’s design quirks can be found around every corner, which only adds to the unique experience.
Marco Pierre White Dining
Marco Pierre White has been tickling taste buds for the past 40 years and needs no introduction. The Rudloe Arms’ restaurant is one of Mr White’s pride and joys, and you’ll be able to savour his culinary creations here with three indulgent courses. Changed daily by Marco and his team, the menu sees French and English influences intertwine, offering the likes of Tagliatelle of Calamari, Roast Wild Duck à l'Orange' and Grilled Cornish Lobster ‘à l'Escargot’. Of course, with such a special evening on offer, we thought it was only fitting to include another three-course dinner should you stay for a second night. The culinary delights will continue each morning with a hearty breakfast - a unique treat whereby the contents of your plate have been lovingly produced in the grounds.
Explore your surroundings
You’ll be based in Corsham, an idyllic market town, sat on the edge of the Cotswolds and Bath. Check out the town’s crown jewel is Corsham Court, a stately home built in 1582, with a significant and impressive art collection and landscaped by Capability Brown. As one of the most popular and well-loved tourist spots in England, Bath is rich in culture, history and exciting attractions, Bath and its delights are only 20 minutes away. If you venture beyond the comfortable confines of the hotel, you’ll find yourself in the heart of beautiful Bath and reside beside both the Pulteney Bridge and the pristine Parade Gardens. Set on top of natural thermal springs, the city is dotted with a host of stunning bath houses for you to relax in, and also offers a veritable feast for the eyes due to its extensive arrangement of Georgian architecture! Perhaps the city’s most famous is the Roman Baths. Wander around this World Heritage Site and learn all about its fascinating history. Alternatively, get a breath of fresh air and head into the Cotswolds, explore chocolate box villages, stunning scenery and check out independent stores and refreshment spots. Whatever you get up to, you’re in the perfect spot for a romantic getaway.
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 29th Feb 2024.
- Children and pets are unfortunately not allowed.
- Standard rooms and Superior rooms will both be in Tree Top House.
- Breakfast is served in the restaurant from 8am to 10am. (Full English & drinks carry charges)
- When staying for two nights, dinner will be served on both nights. Three-course dinner is served in the restaurant. (Specificities are supplemented)
- Menu change regularly, please see website for more details.
- A discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to your final food/drinks bill.
- Customers advised to book dinner & breakfast on arrival at property.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- A credit card pre-authorisation will be required at check-in to cover any incidentals during your stay.
- Bookings are made via our site only; vouchers will not be accepted without booking.
- Check-in available from 3pm, check-out required by 11am otherwise late check out fee will apply.
- Rudloe Arms Reception open Mon – Fri between 9am and 5pm.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 14.01.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Rudloe Arms Hotel
This deal is brought to you by Rudloe Arms Hotel