Reykjavik Break - Hotel & Flights - Optional Northern Lights Tour
A Reykjavik, Iceland hotel stay with an optional Northern Lights tour and return flights from seven airports with Trav N Go. From £129pp for a two-night stay or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay - save up to 55%
- Where: Reykjavik, Iceland.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Reykjavik city break with an optional Northern Lights tour and return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Luton and London Stansted.
- Hotels: Relax and unwind at the Hotel Cabin or Hotel Island Spa & Wellness!
- Things to do in Reykjavik: Explore the breath-taking frozen wilderness of Iceland, check out the impressive architecture and nightlife in Reykjavik, and be brave with some local delicacies.
- Geological wonder: Iceland is home to all sorts of incredible geological features, including hundreds of volcanoes, lava fields, enormous glaciers, and even two tectonic plates visible above the Earth’s surface!
- Optional Tour: See the night sky light up with an optional Northern Lights Tour!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st July 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Home to awe-inspiring attractions, impressive landscapes and much more – today’s city break is so cool, it’s Ice cold…
We’re offering you a two-night Reykjavik, Iceland holiday with an optional Northern Lights tour and return flights from £129pp or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay, saving you up to 55%*!
Hotel Island Spa & Wellness & Hotel Cabin
Today’s deal is offering you the experience of a lifetime in the magical city of Reykjavik in Iceland. Once you touch down in the capital city, you’ll make your way to your warm retreat away from the icy cold. The Hotel Cabin is the perfect place to feel the rush of a crisp coastal breeze. The building is only a stone’s throw away from Faxa bay - a beautiful stretch of water that goes on for as far as the eye can see. Your comfortable room is equipped with Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, and private bathroom. A built-in souvenir shop and booking service means you have all you need to make a memorable experience.
Alternatively, spend your break at the the Hotel Island Spa & Wellness, a stylish hotel located just 3km from the city centre in the modern business district. Priding themselves in delivering pure relaxation and total wellness, the hotel oozes elegance and comfort throughout its bar, restaurant, rooms, and leisure areas. In both hotels, you’ll enjoy a cosy double room complete with Wi-Fi, satellite TV, and en-suite. Your prime location also means you’ll have plenty of the coastal capital’s treats on your doorstep, with a spread of restaurants, late-night bars, cultural institutions and the inspiring views that Reykjavik is famed for.
Optional Northern Lights Tour
With today’s spectacular stay, you’ll have the option to head out for a tour of the skies themselves with a stunning Northern Lights Tour! You'll drive out to the countryside into complete darkness to give you the best chance to see one of nature's most spectacular events. What's more, you'll also have a professional tour guide with you to give you intriguing insight into the phenomenon so you can learn about the science behind the sky-dominating display!
Boasting some incredible natural phenomena, Iceland promises the chance to see some of the best natural spectacles in the world, including UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the Tectonic plates of Europe and North America, waterfalls, geysers, hot springs and even a geothermal field. The beautiful city of Reykjavik comprises of picturesque scenes including the Old Harbour - perfect for whale-watching or checking out the local wildlife. Head to Hallgrímskirkja to take in the super-modern cathedral, with its striking tower dominating the skyline, as well as the unique glass domed Perlan restaurant. Reykjavik has also earned a strong reputation for its unusual delicacies, so be brave and test your taste buds with something new! Harðfiskur is a dried fish usually eaten with butter and adored both locally and rurally, Graflax is sumptuous salmon and dill starter that any fish fan will enjoy, but it’s the bizarre Hákarl (fermented shark) that splits opinion the most. Who knows? Maybe you’ll love it!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 07.09.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Relaxing stay (Hotel Island Spa & Wellness)
Great Stay (Hotel Island Spa & Wellness)
Clean! (Hotel Cabin)
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday provider’s terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Trav N Go and financially protected under ATOL licence 12373.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.07.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Trav N Go VAT number: GB436863564