Accredited Life Coaching and Mindfulness Diploma Course£29 instead of £398 for an online life coaching and mindfulness diploma course, or £599 for a classroom based course from Vita Online - save up to 93%
ONLINE: An accredited life coaching and mindfulness diploma from Vita Online (was £398) OR redeem towards another available deal
MANCHESTER CLASSROOM: An accredited life coaching and mindfulness diploma from Vita Online (was £1200) OR redeem towards another available deal
LONDON CLASSROOM: An accredited life coaching and mindfulness diploma from Vita Online (was £1200) OR redeem towards another available deal
- Develop your skills with a mindfulness diploma course.
- Fully accredited with the IANLPC.
- Includes a life-coaching course.
- Study at your own time and pace online.
- Or choose to study in a choice of two classroom locations.
- Transferrable qualities to several industries.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 21st May 2017.
- Subject to availability.
It’s mind over matter, and nothing else matters except today’s deal...
We're offering you an online accredited life coaching and mindfulness diploma course for just £29 or a classroom course in a choice of two locations for £599, saving you up to 93% off Vita Online’s prices.
An already established, valuable skill and concept in areas such as healthcare and education, more and more companies and sectors are embracing the advantages of mindfulness. An understanding of the power our thoughts and feelings have can influence our present, negate issues of our pasts and create a brighter future. The application and practices of mindfulness are explored and evaluated with this deal, whether you choose to master the mindfulness at your own time and pace online or at one of the two intensive classroom based courses (please enquire about class availability when booking).
Mindfulness Course Syllabus:
- Definition of mindfulness
- History of mindfulness
- Benefits of mindfulness
- Kabat-Zinn’s 7 attitudinal foundations of mindfulness
- How to prepare for your first mindfulness session
- Your first exercise: Breathing mindfully
- Measurement of mindfulness
- Five Factor Mindfulness Questionnaire
- Mind-body problem
- Dualism and monism
- Relevance of the mind-body relationship in mindfulness
- Mindfulness and a holistic mind-body approach
- Experiential methods of mindfulness training
- Kolb’s cycle of experiential learning
- Experiential exercises in mindfulness
- Mindfulness exercises without meditation
- Mindfulness meditation exercises
- Assessment and monitoring of mindfulness exercises
- Safeguarding and ethical practices of mindfulness
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction
- Mindfulness-based cognitive behavioral approaches
- Mood disorders
- Trauma-related disorders
- Chronic pain
- Executive functioning skills
- Categories of executive functioning skills
- Using mindfulness to improve executive functioning skills
- Emotional regulation
- Response inhibition
- Using mindfulness to improve organizational performance
- The value of mindfulness in leadership
- Incorporating mindfulness in competitive training
- How mindfulness and personal wellbeing are linked
- A mindfulness program to improve wellbeing
- How to Set up a Mindfulness Group
- Mechanisms of addiction
- Biological process of addiction
- Alcohol and the brain’s reward system
- Relapse prevention model
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for substance use
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for problem gambling
- Tips to Facilitate a Mindfulness Group
- Mindfulness in Organizations
- How to Introduce Mindfulness in your Organization
- Simple Practices and Procedures to Implements Mindfulness in your Workplace
- Defining emotional intelligence
- Differentiate between low and high emotional intelligence
- A brief history of emotional intelligence
- The four branches of emotional intelligence
- Measuring EI: Reading people, using emotions, understanding emotions, and managing emotions
- Adding another level: Transcending emotions to achieve a higher purpose
- How emotions and personality are linked to behaviour and wellbeing
- Cognitive cycle and ABC model
- Personality types and beliefs
- The role of the brain in emotions
- Chemicals, hormones, and emotions
- Brain plasticity and emotional functioning
- The importance of recognizing emotions
- Awareness of emotions
- How to quickly reduce stress
Life Coaching Course Syllabus:
- What it means to be a life coach
- Your obligations, commitments, and responsibilities.
- The coaching model
- A structure which allows you to coach effectively and successfully.
- Learn how to empathise with your clients yet remain firmly committed to positive outcomes
- Listening skills
- Learn how to improve your ability to listen effectively.
- How to recognise when your clients are holding back
- The secrets of listening ‘between the lines’
- Building rapport with your client
- Learn to create rapport from the first conversation.
- How to build a secure ,confident and lasting relationship with your clients
- The characteristics of a successful coach
- The essential characteristics you need to make each coaching session enjoyable and productive for your client.
- Why truth, honesty and integrity are crucial to your coaching success
- Questioning skills
- Asking the right questions is the key to effective coaching.
- Learn how to encourage clients to reveal their true desires and goals
- Values and beliefs
- Learn how to understand your client’s belief systems and what makes them act the way they do.
- How to deal with issues of relationships and values
- How to avoid being judgmental or critical
- Practical sessions
- Your chance to practice what you’ve been learning and get instant constructive feedback on your performance.
- The first coaching session
- What to say and do during that first session to ensure your client’s progress
- The facts that you must determine in the very first session
- Establishing and Building your coaching practice
- The day to day practicalities of being a coach.
- Learn how to promote yourself and your services
- How to run your practice as a profitable business
- The five most common business mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to market yourself and find clients
- Essential if you plan to add coaching to your portfolio or start your own practice
- Learn how to recognise and use ‘niche’ markets for your practice
- How to use the social media to best advantage
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Redeem online with Vita Online using the link we send you.
- Enter your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Level 3 Teaching Assistant Course - Online or Classroom!£19 instead of £495 for a teaching assistant, dyslexia support & behaviour management course, £249 for a classroom-based course from E-Training Hub - save up to 96%
Time left to purchase
Online Driving Theory Test Tuition - Receive Lifetime Access!£12 instead of £189 for lifetime access to online driving theory test tuition with TheoryTestPass.com - save 94%
Time left to purchase
Teaching Assistant, SEN & Managing Behaviour Level 3 Course£19 instead of £299 for an online level 3 SEN teaching and SEN teaching assistant course or £399 for a classroom taught course from Mary Kay Jenny - save up to 94%
Time left to purchase