2nt Lake District Glamping for 2£49 instead of £80 for a two-night Lake District glamping break in a wooden camping pod for two people at Gill Head Farm - save 39%
- Go glamping in the Lake District at Gill Head Farm, near Keswick.
- Sleeps two adults and up to two children.
- Stay for two peaceful nights in a cosy timber camping pod.
- With deep-filled futon beds, electricity and a decking area.
- Wake up to stunning views of Blencathra and the surrounding fells.
- Awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 30th Jun 2017.
- Valid Sun-Thu until 22nd Sep 2017.
- Excludes school and bank holidays.
- £5pppn surcharge for children (2 max).
- Must book at least 48-hours in advance.
- 72-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Love the idea of embracing nature and getting back to basics for a romantic break with your favourite plus one? Sounds like bliss...
We’re offering you a two-night Lake District glamping break in a wooden camping pod for two people for just £49, saving you 39% off Gill Head Farm’s price of £80.
Set just five miles from idyllic lake Ullswater and a stone's throw from the enchanting market town of Keswick, Gill Head Farm lies peacefully in the scenic confines of the incredible Lake District. With today's deal you'll stay in a cosy wooden camping pod, measuring 8 square metres and equipped with a comfortable double or twin futon beds, electricity, heating and a decking area. With everything set up and ready to go when you arrive, you'll soon see that this type of camping is hardly 'roughing it'!
When you’re not soaking up your stunning surroundings or gazing out at the wild and open countryside across Blencathra and the surrounding fells, you’ll find a wealth of activities to keep you entertained. The Lake District is a haven for lovers of nature, with the unspoilt scenery around Ullswater boasting excellent walking, fishing, watersports and horse riding opportunities. You'll also find beautiful Derwentwater, and the popular Lake District retreats of Grasmere, Ambleside and Windermere and just short, scenic drives away. However you spend your stay, the Lake District is sure to leave you with a smile on your face...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Email Gill Head Farm to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor...
"Views to die for"
Reviewed: 03 October 2015
"Great position between Keswick and Penrith"
Reviewed: 28 September 2015
"Perfect base for exploring the Lakes!”
Reviewed: 27 August 2015
Level 1, 2 & 3 Sage 50 Computerised Accounts Course£16 instead of £299 for an online Sage level 1, 2 and 3 course or £399 for a classroom-based course in a choice of six UK locations with Love to Think - save up to 95%
Time left to purchase
Water Softener Installation£575 instead of £999 for a EWT500 Gold water softener system installation from EWT Water Specialists - save 42%
Time left to purchase