Level 3 or 4 Teaching Assistant Course£99 (from My Distance Learning College) for a Level 3 online teaching assistant course or a Level 4 higher level teaching assistant course - save 64%
A Level 3 Focus Awards-accredited online teaching assistant course from My Distance Learning (was £274) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 64% (£175)
A Level 4 Focus Awards-accredited higher level online teaching assistant course from My Distance Learning (was £274) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 64% (£175)
Time left to purchase
- Take a Focus Awards-accredited Level 3 online teaching assistant course.
- Or opt for a Level 4 higher level teacher assistant course.
- No entry requirements and get 24/7 access for 12 months.
- Approx. 100hrs of study time inc. aiding speech difficulties & more.
- Receive a certificate upon completion.
- Perfect if you're looking for a career in education!
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 16th May 2014.
Don't worry about teaching a man to fish, not when you can teach yourself to become a teaching assistant...
Today we're offering you a Level 3 Focus Awards-accredited online teaching assistant course or a Level 4 Focus Awards-accredited online higher level teaching assistant course for only £99, saving you 64% off My Distance Learning College's price of £274 (correct as of 28.4.14).
With 24/7 access to the online special education needs teaching assistant course for one year, training to become a teaching assistant couldn’t be easier - no matter how busy your schedule is! There's even an online student portal where you can get tutor support if you're struggling. Both the Level 3 teaching assistant and Level 4 higher level teaching assistant courses cover approximately 100 hours' worth of material each, split into the following modules:
- Child Development
- Safeguarding Children
- Supporting children and young people's health and safety
- Personal Development
- Supporting Learning Activities
- Developing and Maintaining Positive Working Relationships
- Promoting Equality, Diversity & Inclusion in Work with Children & Young People
- Schools as Organisations
- Requirements for HLTA’s
- Understanding National Occupational Standards
- Supporting Child Development in School
- Supportive Roles
- Intellectual Development
- Four Specific Areas of EYFS
- Factors affecting child development
- Special Educational Needs
- The SEN Code of Practice 2001
- Special Needs Legislation
- Equality and Diversity and Inclusion
- Common Types of Special Education Needs
- Signs of Dyslexia
- Types of Speech and Language Difficulties
- Signs of Speech and Language Difficulties
- Behavioural, Emotional, and Social Difficulties
- Signs of Behavioural, Emotional, and Social Difficulties
- Autism and Asperger Syndrome?
- Signs of ASD
- What is ADHD?
- Signs of ADHD
- Blindness and Visual Impairment
- Signs of Vision Disabilities
- Supporting Gifted and Talented Pupils
- Working with Small Groups or with the Whole Class Without the Presence of a Class Teacher
- The Importance of Self-Reflection
- Developing Positive Relationships
- Conflict Resolution
- Providing Effective Support for Colleagues
- Communicating With Children, Colleagues, Parents and Carers
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to My Distance Learning College's site using the link we send you.
- Select 'Online Copy' and click to enrol.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
3hr MAC Makeup Masterclass & 7pc Brush Set - 3 Locations!£29 for a three-hour MAC makeup artistry course with a seven-piece brush set to take home from London Makeup Studio - choose from three locations and save 81%
Time left to purchase
4* Cotswolds Break, Spa Access, Dinner & Wine for 2 £99 for a 4* Cotswolds break for two people with spa access, dinner, wine, chocolates and breakfast, £179 for a two-night break - save up to 58%
British Sign Language Course£19 instead of £147 for a IANPLC-certified British sign language course from Centre of Excellence - save 87%
Promotion ends on
31 / 05 / 2016