2-Course French Dining & Bubbly for 2 £39 instead of up to £70.50 for a 2-course French meal for 2 including a glass of sparkling wine each at Elena’s L’Etoile, Goodge Street - save up to 45%
Save up to 45%
Promotion ends on
23 / 07 / 2014
- Enjoy a 2-course French meal for 2.
- Includes a glass of Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine each.
- Plus a main and starter or dessert each from the à la carte menu.
- Dishes include duck breast, lamb rump and slow cooked pork.
- Based near Goodge Street station.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 15th Sep 2014.
- £5 surcharge for steak dishes.
- Subject to availability.
The French live by the phrase ‘eat well, laugh often and love abundantly’, so pick up your couteau and fourche and bon appétit!
We’re offering you a 2-course French meal for 2 including a glass of sparkling wine each for just £39, saving you up to 45% off Elena L’Etoile's price of up to £70.50.
Based in the foodie haven of Fitzrovia, Elena’s L’Etoile brings fabulous French cuisine to central London. Boasting a sensational à la carte menu and a welcoming atmosphere, where else would you go for a spot of lunch or dinner? With today’s deal, you can choose a main and a starter or dessert each - with tasty options including pan-roasted duck breast with potato dauphinoise, roast lamb rump with aubergine or smoked applewood risotto cake with ratatouille, you'll be spoit for choice! Starters include pan-roasted scallops, crispy lamb sweetbreads and spinach and goat’s cheese soufflé, whilst desserts cover everything from lemon tart to a selection of fine French cheeses. You’ll also enjoy a glass of Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine each - parfait!
- Monday-Friday (12 midday-2pm)
- Monday-Thursday (5:30pm-7:30pm)
- Friday-Saturday (5:30pm-6:30pm)
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher Bookings page using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“What a quaint little restaurant”
Reviewed: 04 June 2014
“Good food, good ambience"
Reviewed: 22 May 2014
“Superb food, charming, value great!”
Reviewed: 16 March 2014
Patisserie Valerie Cream Tea for 2 - Over 120 Locations!£5 instead of £10.20 for cream tea for two people at Patisserie Valerie - choose from over 120 UK locations and save 51%
Time left to purchase