Edinburgh Ghost Tour for 2£6 instead of £18 for a 2-hour paranormal ghost tour of Edinburgh for 2 people with Thistle Knights Tours - save 67%
Time left to purchase
- Explore some of Edinburgh's most haunted areas inc. the Royal Mile.
- Listen to tales of ghosts in Greyfriars Kirkyard, the Grassmarket & more.
- Led by an expert tour guide.
- Each tour lasts around 2 hours.
- Rated 4.5* on Trip Advisor.
- Meet outside The Hub on Johnstone Terrace.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 29th Dec 2013.
- Booking hours: 9am - 1pm (Mon to Sun).
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Must be aged 15 or over.
- Subject to availability and weather conditions.
Edinburgh is undeniably a beautiful city, but have you ever wondered what lies beneath its serene exterior? You’re about to find out…
We’re offering you a two-hour Edinburgh paranormal ghost tour for two for just £6, saving you 67% off Thistle Knights Tours’ price of £18.
With their team of friendly, expert tour guides, Thistle Knights Tours provide quite possibly the best insight you could have into this historical city. Meeting outside The Hub on the corner of Johnston Terrace and Castlehill, you’ll explore Advocate's Close, Old Assembly Close, Greyfriars Kirkyard, the Grassmarket and more, hearing plenty of titillating tales and spooky stories of old as you go. Lasting around two hours, your paranormal ghost tour will give you the opportunity to discover what life was really like in days gone by - and the parts of it that might have lived on! Tours in September take place on Fridays and start at 6pm. Tours in the following months take place on Fridays and Sundays at 6pm, and Mondays at 8:15pm.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Thistle Knights Tours to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
Reviewed: 03 September 2013
“Wonderful tour guide!”
Reviewed: 02 September 2013
"What a night!! It was amazing from start to finish"
Reviewed: 31 August 2013