Basic Accounts Online Course£19 instead of £199.99 (from Skillsology) for a 12-hour online Basic Accounts training course - save 90%
Time left to purchase
- Over 12hrs of training in 6 modules.
- Learn about payroll, VAT and more.
- 24/7 access for 12 months.
- Plus a certificate upon completion.
- Suitable for beginners and perfect for those looking to start a business.
- Looks great on your CV!
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 12th Mar 2013.
You can always ac-count on Wowcher to bring you deals that’ll help you stand out from the crowd...
We’re offering you a 12-hour online Basic Accounts training course for just £19, saving you 90% off Skillsology’s price of £199.99 (correct as of 22.2.14).
Whether you need to pad out your CV or you're simply looking for a way to get one step ahead of the rest at work, the Basic Accounts course from Skillsology is ideal for anyone who wants to learn about bookkeeping and accounting within a business environment. With over 12 hours of learning broken down over six accessible modules, the course is designed to be enjoyable, informative and easy to fit into your busy schedule. You’ll have 24/7 access for 12 months to videos, interactive exercises and practice material, as well as a handy course diagnostic tool to help assess and keep track of your progress throughout. You’ll finish the course with a 40-question, 30-minute multiple-choice test and a certificate upon completion - this is one course you can count upon!
The course includes the following:
Section One - Getting Started
- Introduction: the importance of accounting
- The four different ways to structure your business: sole trader, partnership, LLP, limited company
- Government bodies, registering and filing: HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and Companies House
Section Two - The Money
- Business bank account
- Sources of funding for your business
- Taking money from your customers
- Business costs part 1: keeping track
- Business costs part 2: tax relief
Section Three - The Records
- What records to keep and how
- Bookkeeping: how often you should “do your books”, and what tools to use
Section Four - The Taxes
- VAT 1): Introduction
- VAT 2): Different rates for different goods and services
- Taxes on profit: Income tax, National Insurance, corporation tax
Section Five - The People
- Employing staff
- Taking money out of your business for yourself
Section Six - The Accounts
- Reading your accounts 1): Profit
- Reading your accounts 2): Cash
- Reading your accounts 3): Ratios
- Planning for the future: simple forecasting
- Do you need an accountant?
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Skillsology’s site to register using the link we send you.
- Enter your full wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Scottish Seabird Centre Entry for 2 - Family Ticket Option!£6 instead of £17.90 for entry for two adults to the award-winning Scottish Seabird Centre, or £10 for a family of four - save up to 66%
2-Course Dining & Bottle of Wine for 2 @ 29 The Grill at The SquareFrom £29 for a two-course dinner for two people with a bottle of wine to share at 29 The Grill at The Square, Glasgow
3-Lap BMW I8 Experience£39 instead of £149 for a three-lap BMW I8 weekday experience, £49 for a weekend expereince from Experience Limits - choose from three locations and save up to 74%
Time left to purchase