AfN-Certified Online Nutrition Course£39 instead of £497.80 (from Diet Specialist) for an AfN-certified online nutrition course - get in the know and save 92%
- Take an online nutrition course.
- Certified by the Association for Nutrition at levels 3 and 4.
- Covers metabolism, eating behaviour, disease prevention and weight loss.
- Get 24/7 tutor support via telephone and email from registered dietitians.
- Enjoy 'unlimited' access to course content and HD video tutorials.
- Earn CPD-accredited certificate upon completion.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 17th Oct 2015.
Are you on a mission to learn about nutrition? Fuel your ambition with today's proposition…
We’re offering you an AfN-certified online nutrition course for just £39, saving you 92% off Diet Specialist's price of £497.80 (correct as of 9.9.15).
Diet Specialist's AfN-certified online nutrition course teaches a greater understanding of the various aspects of diets and food composition. Over the course of 26 modules, you’ll cover metabolism, detoxification and energy balance, plus the biological and psychological areas behind eating behaviour. Practical areas are also discussed, such as food labelling, allergies and medical conditions. You'll even get lifetime access to the course materials once you've finished. Diet Specialist boasts a team of dietitians (registered with HCPC and BDA) as advisers, ready to offer you advice and training - and you'll even get a AfN-certified course certificate upon completion.
- Proteins and amino acids
- Carbohydrates, simple and complex sugars
- Dietary fat and fatty acids
- Starches and fibre
- Vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Fluid intake including water, caffeine and alcohol
- The energy balance
- Understanding and accelerating body metabolism
- Children's diets and the 'eat well' plate
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Glycaemic index, low carb diets, liquid diets and pH balance of food
- Religious diets
- Analysis of food labelling
- Health claims and marketing terminology
- Psychology of overeating and behavioural change
- The behavioural change cycle
- Tips on influencing change
- Food intake assessments
- Body measurements
- Disorders of the stomach and colon
- Coronary heart disease
- Food allergies and intolerances
Food and nutrients
Diets, wellbeing and obesity
Influencing behavioural change
Dietetic management of disease
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Diet Specialist's site using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
30 or 60-Minute Driving Lesson for 11-17 Year Olds - 41 Locations!£29 for a 30-minute young driver taster session, £59 for a full 60-minute lesson with Young Driver Training - chose from 41 UK locations and save up to 17%
Online SEN Course£29 instead of £220 (from NCC Resources) for an online Level 3 Special Educational Needs (SEN) course - save 87%
Time left to purchase
Cake Making Business Course£24 instead of £249 (from Centre of Excellence) for a certified online cake making business diploma course - save 90%
Time left to purchase