Bookkeeping, HR & Payroll Course - Online or Instore£16 instead of £299 for a certified online HR, bookkeeping and payroll course, £349 for a classroom course instore at Mary Jay Kenny, Edgbaston - save up to 95%
- Take a HR, payroll and bookkeeping online or classroom course.
- Learn invaluable assets human resources, bookkeeping and payroll.
- Subjects include corporate strategy, employee benefits and more.
- Suitable for beginners, intermediate or advanced learners.
- 24/7 access to quality course content provided by professionals.
- Classroom option valid in Edgbaston.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 4th August 2016.
- Date and venue subject to change, seven days’ notice will be provided.
- Subject to availability.
Hit the books with the best with today’s deal…
We’re offering you a certified online HR, bookkeeping and payroll course for just £16 or a classroom course for just £349, saving you up to 95% off Mary Kay Jenny’s prices.
Learn the invaluable aspects of HR, bookkeeping and payroll with this course. Whether you choose the online option or head for the classroom option in Edgbaston, you’ll be educated thoroughly through a comprehensive syllabus. Looking at the basics of payroll, familiarising yourself with the various responsibilities required for HR and getting to know the essential concepts of bookkeeping, you’ll come away an asset to any good business. Study anytime, anywhere and from any device with 24/7 access to the content. Upon completing the course, you'll be awarded with a valuable certificate! Find out the available dates for the classroom course by clicking here.
- Development of human resource management
- Corporate and HR strategy
- The employment environment
- Employee recruitment and selection
- Integrating new employees
- Managing performance
- Managing absence and retention
- Employee grievance, discipline and dismissal
- The structure of the qualification
- RTI (Real Time Information)
- Confidentiality and security
- Gross pay
- Basic pay
- Shift pay
- Bonus and commission payments
- Statutory sick pay (SSP)
- Statutory maternity pay (SMP)
- Statutory paternity pay (SPP)
- Statutory adoption pay (SAP)
- Statutory leave
- An introduction to PAYE
- The PAYE code number
- The cumulative nature of PAYE
- Net pay
- Paying employees
- Payroll checks
- Why bookkeeping is needed
- Simple balance sheets
- The accounting equation
- Double entry
- Purchases and sales accounts
- Capital and revenue expenditure
- Balancing off the accounts
- Trial balance
- Final accounts
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Head to the redemption page using the link we send you.
- Enter your code and delivery details.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Level 3 or 4 HR Management Course£19 instead of £299.99 (from Oplex Careers) for an online Level 3 or 4 human resources management course, £29 for both courses - learn new skills and save up to 94%
Promotion ends on
29 / 05 / 2016
Online Sign Language Levels 1 & 2 Course£19 instead of £99 for an online British Sign Language course, covering levels one and two, from OfCourse - save 81%
Time left to purchase
Certified Online Dog Grooming Business Diploma£19 instead of £270 (from Centre of Excellence) for a certified online dog grooming business diploma - save 93%
Promotion ends on
09 / 05 / 2016