Mortgage Advisor Training Course£49 instead of £495 (from Careers & Me) for a 100-hour Level 1,2 and 3 CeMap mortgage advisor course - save 90%
Time left to purchase
- Take an online level 1,2 and 3 CeMap course.
- Learn about mortgage law and policy.
- And how to successfully complete clients' mortgages applications.
- Perfect for those seeking work in financial services.
- Course duration is 100 hours.
- With unlimited access to online material.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 30th Jul 2014.
Wowcher is in the HOUSE! Or, that’s what we will be saying once we’ve finished off today’s deal…
Today we' re offering you a 100-hour Level 1,2 and 3 CeMap mortgage advisor course for £49, saving you 90% off Careers & Me’s price of £495 (correct as of 12.7.14).
If you’re looking to become a mortgage advisor, CeMap training (Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice) is a widely recognised qualification within the mortgage industry. With today’s deal you’ll get to take a level 1,2 and 3 100-hour online CeMap training course that's designed to equip you with all the skills you need to become a mortgage advisor - or simply to get the best deal on your own mortgage! The course covers a variety of topics ranging everything from mortgage law, policy and practice to mortgage markets and product pricing - just click here to see the full course content. With unlimited access to the easy-to-follow online course material, you’ll finish the course having developed a great basis from which you can get involved in the financial services industry.
Course syllabus is as follows:
CEMAP ONE: UK FINANCIAL REGULATION
- Unit 1: Introduction to Financial Services Environment and Products
Section 1: The UK financial services industry
Section 2: Financial Assets
Section 3: Financial Products
Section 4: The financial planning and advice process
Section 5: The main areas of financial advice
Section 6: Basic legal concepts relevant to financial services
- Unit 2: UK Financial Services and Regulation
Section 1: The Financial Services Authority
Section 2: Money laundering
Section 3: Complaints and compensation
Section 4: Data protection
Section 5: Other laws and regulations relevant to advising clients
CEMAP TWO: MORTGAGES
- Unit 3: Mortgage law, policy practice and markets
Section 1: Borrowers
Section 2: Mortgage and property regulation and law
Section 3: The house buying process
Section 4: From offer of advance to completion
Section 5: The economic and regulatory context for giving mortgage advice
- Unit 4: Mortgage Applications
Section 1: The role of the mortgage advisor
Section 2: Assessment of status
Section 3: Assessment of security
Section 4: Guarantees and additional security
- Unit 5: Mortgage payment methods and products
Section 1: Mortgage repayment methods
Section 2: Mortgage products and schemes
Section 3: Other mortgage-related products
- Unit 6: Mortgage arrears and post completion
Section 1: Further advances and remortgaging
Section 2: Arrears, debt management and recovery
Section 3: Other post completion matters
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Careers & Me’s site using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Monster Truck Ride & Car Crushing Experience - 3 Locations!From £19 for a monster truck ride and car crushing experience for one person, from £35 for two people or £55 for four people at Wicked Adventures - save up to 52%
Saracens vs Harlequins @ Wembley£7.50 for a child's ticket or £15 for an adult ticket to see Saracens vs. Harlequins at Wembley Stadium on 16th April 2016
Time left to purchase