The real charm of Florence city breaks lies in the evening; find yourself dining al fresco, sampling the strong and simple Florentine cuisine and being entertained by the street performers in one of the vibrant Piazzas. When you’ve tired yourself out exploring and sightseeing, retreat to one of our fabulous hotels in Florence.
The sleek and contemporary 4* Ambasciatori Hotel is a fab luxury option, whilst the popular 3* Corona d’Italia Hotel offers great value in a similarly central location. Whatever suits you best, choosing your flights and hotel in Florence is the first step in planning a European getaway that you’ll never forget.
Florence Must Dos
– Visit the Galleria dell’Accademia and marvel at David – Michelangelo’s statue is the world’s most famous
– The Duomo is Florence’s cathedral – stunning inside and out, a tour is simply not to be missed
– Take a day trip to beautiful Pisa and take in the cathedral and climb the leaning tower
– The famous Ponte Vecchio is full of vendors and musicians – go in the evening when it’s a bit less busy
– Catch a street performance in Piazza della Repubblica, or gorge yourself in one of the cafes there
– To get away from the tourist throng, enjoy a drink al fresco in the hip Piazza di Santo Spirito