Our collection of flights and hotels in Copenhagen lists three wonderful 3-5 star hotels for guests to choose from. If you want a city centre location which is perfect for spending your pennies on the Stroeget promenade and visiting the plentiful restaurants and bars, then the 3 star Copenhagen Star Hotel is the perfect choice. Perhaps you’d prefer a luxurious haven to relax and unwind in, with saunas and steam baths and 5 star dining, in which case the Copenhagen Marriott Hotel will be more your style.
– Visit Nyhavn Harbour and marvel at the multi-coloured houses that line the canal
– You can’t visit Copenhagen without discovering the secrets of the Viking Ship Museum in neighbouring town, Roskilde
– Reach the dizzy heights of the spiral spire at The Church of Our Saviour
– Visit Kødbyen aka the Meatpacking District for a memorable evening
– For a more culturally refined evening, head to the stunning Copenhagen Opera House
– For an intimate night of dinner and jazz, the Jazzhus Montmarte is the place to be