The Sunday Times Wine Club FAQs
The Sunday Times Wine Club offer a couple of different delivery options, which you can see below:
- Standard Delivery - Orders will be delivered within 2 to 3 days.
- Named & Next Working Day Delivery - £9.99, to receive your items the next day you must order by 4pm on a weekday or before 4pm on a Friday for delivery on Saturday. This service is not available on Sundays.
- Unlimited Delivery - This is a membership programme that gives you unlimited delivery on any volume of wine bottles in the UK.
- Free Delivery on 24+ Wine Bottles - Applies when you purchase any 24 bottles or more of wine.
- Click & Collect - If your delivery address is within 30 minutes of one of The Sunday Times Wine Club stores, you'll have the option to collect it from the store. Allow up to 5 days for delivery.
The Sunday Times Wine Club want you to be happy and satisfied with what you've ordered, but sometimes things don't work out which is why they offer their 100% guarantee. If you're not happy, they will arrange to collect the wine(s) back from you and offer you a full refund or replacement. They will collect your wine within 48 hours.
The Sunday Times Wine Club accept a few different payment methods including:
- Google Pay