- Late checkout
Scottish Highlands Hotel Stay for 2 & Breakfast - Dining Option!
A Scottish Highlands stay at Gairloch Hotel for two with breakfast and 1pm late check out. From £79 for one night, from £99 to include a £30 dining voucher, from £169 for two nights, from £219 for three nights, from £279 for four nights, or from £329 for five nights - save up to 53%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Gairloch, Wester Ross in the North-West Highlands of Scotland.
- What’s included: A one, two, three, four or five-night break for two people with optional £30 dining or drink credit on the first night, breakfast and a late 1pm check out.
- Hotel: Stay at the Gairloch Hotel, a warm and charming hotel that dates back to 1872, set in a romantic location.
- Local area: Nestled beside Gairloch Bay, the hotel boasts stunning panoramic views across the Inner Hebrides with plenty of quiet beaches and unspoilt mountains to be explored.
- Food and drink: Spend your credit on delectable dishes in the hotel restaurant, including European cuisine and local favourites, or refreshing drinks at the bar.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Apr 2024. .
With its quiet secluded beaches, wild untamed landscapes, and deep mysterious lochs, we can’t think of anywhere better for a truly peaceful escape than the Scottish Highlands! Simply grab your other half, switch off your phone and prepare to get away from it all…
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people with breakfast and 1pm late check out from £79, an overnight stay with £30 dining credit for £99, a two-night stay with dining credit for £169, a three-night stay with dining credit for £219, a four-night stay with dining credit for £279, or a five-night stay with dining credit for just £329, saving you up to 53% off The Gairloch Hotel’s prices.
Offering some of the best peace and quiet you can find - not to mention the stunning sunsets - the tastefully refurbished Gairloch Hotel from Bespoke Hotels is the perfect place for a romantic getaway for two. With today’s deal, you and your other half will escape to one of Scotland’s hidden gems for up to five nights and stay in a grand Victorian mansion. You’ll make yourselves at home in a double or twin en-suite room with a comfortable bed, television and tea and coffee making facilities. If you choose to upgrade, then on the first night of your stay, you’ll head down to the hotel’s restaurant to use a sumptuous £30 dining or drinks credit on the lip-smacking menu or on a range of refreshing beverages at the bar. And when you wake each morning, you’ll sit down to a hearty breakfast to fuel your day’s adventures. Plus, you don’t have to worry about checking out until 1pm!
Gairloch, Scottish Highlands
Prepare yourself for sand, seclusion, and serene sights, as Gairloch is well regarded as one of the highlights of the incredible North Coast 500 - a 500-mile route that’s jam packed with breath-taking views. Go for a quiet walk beside the gently lapping waters of the Gair Loch or do a spot of beach lounging. Redpoint Beach is sure to impress with its striking, red-hued sands, while Big Sand Beach more than lives up to its name with its dramatic horizons and wide-open spaces - perfect for stretching your legs and tiring out any dogs with you! The area’s abundant supply of water also means there’s plenty of water sports to get involved in. Hop into a kayak or canoe, enjoy a boat cruise, and explore Longa Island. You might even spot a dolphin, porpoise, whale, or basking shark along your travels! Finish off each long day of exploring with a trip to the Badachro Distillery and see what the fuss is about Scottish Gin…
Soup of the day served with crusty bread
Chicken liver pâté served with mixed leaves oatcakes and chef's chutney
Fresh tomato onion and basil bruschetta
Macaroni cheese with Applewood smoked cheddar and garlic bread
Cajun chicken strips on a garden salad with French dressing
Vegetable tikka masala with pilau rice and mini garlic naan
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
We stayed at this hotel as part of a coach trip. Room were nice enough and clean which is important . Shower was great as far as hotel showers go. Meals were ok. there is a Morrisons Daily about a 10 min walk from the hotel which was handy. This is a dog friendly hotel
We had a nice stay here. The receptionist was very pleasant and the other staff polite and efficient. Plenty of areas to sit and relax and games to keep you occupied if weather bad. Food was excellent-served quickly. They seem to have everything well organised both at evening meal and at breakfast.
Hotel facing the bay. Old but modern, warm cozy feeling. Plenty of sitting rooms and area for after dinner relaxation. Bar area spacious. Food is good and service is good. Bar is well stocked and beautiful wood. Rooms were cozy.
The hotel has an old world charm and a lovely atmosphere. You can see everyone works so hard and even doing multiple jobs. The reception staff are a credit as are the restaurant staff, well done guys
I really enjoyed this hotel. I had a attic room on the third floor. It was really cosy and the bathroom was modern. I had a view over the sea it was beautiful. Wifi was good. There was nog chager plug by the nightstand. The lobby and bar was nice and the staff was friendly.
On a campervan /hotel tour of Scotland and this was our first hotel stay it is very impressive from outside overlooking a lovely bay. we had a lovely sea view,the evening meal and breakfast was good and I would stay here again.
I was the Hotel's Cocktail Barman 43 years ago! I returned on a little nostalgia trip. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Room spotless, food and bar service first class. ( I even got my photograph taken behind the actual bar were I worked as a 21 year old.) Returning to the Gairloch Hotel brought back so many happy memories for me. I will return.
After riding 120mls in biblical rain on the 1st leg of the NC500, this hotel was SO WELCOMING!,, nothing was too much trouble, the evening meal was fantastic and the young waitress was fantastic and nothing was a problem to this young lady(A real credit to your team, I wish we’d had ask for her name)
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Apr 2024.
- Children aged 12 and under stay for free, all meals to be charged as taken; max. two children per stay.
- Well-behaved dogs welcome at a £10pn surcharge per dog; max. two dogs per stay.
- Dining valid on first night of stay only; menu items subject to change.
- Stay can be extended for a surcharge; please contact hotel directly.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms limited; please contact hotel directly.
- £20 supplement to upgrade to sea view room; payable directly with hotel.
- £40 supplement to upgrade to superior & premier room; payable directly with hotel.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.04.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by The Gairloch Hotel VAT number: 252550815