Millport Getaway, 1-2 Night Suite Stay - Breakfast, Golf & Dinner
A Millport, Scotland stay at The Pier Hotel Millport for two people in a Suite with breakfast, a three-course dinner each, a round of golf each and late checkout. For £169 for an overnight stay or from £199 for a two-night stay – save up to 34%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Millport, Scotland.
- What’s included: An overnight Suite stay for two people with breakfast, three-course dinner, a round of golf each and 12pm late checkout.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at The Pier Hotel Millport, winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award.
- Dining: Not only will you tuck into a full Scottish breakfast each morning, on your first night, you’ll indulge in a three course dinner each before hitting the hay – perfect!
- Golf: Head to Millport Golf Club and you’ll lose yourselves in a round of golf each – or two if you opt for the ultimate golfing getaway!
- Things to do in Millport: Take a gin tour at the Isle of Cumbrae Distillers, hop and bop at Crocodile Rock, gaze upon the masterpieces at Garrison House and more!
- Suite: Kick back in style with a sweet Suite stay – with a stylish seating area, a comfortable bed, hot drink making facillities and much more!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
We hope you’re ready fore today’s glorious golfing getaway…
We’re offering you an overnight Millport, Scotland Suite stay for two people with breakfast, three-course dinner, a round of golf each and 12pm late checkout for £169 or, a two-night stay with dinner on the first night for £199, or a two-night stay with two rounds of golf each for just £229, saving you up to 34% off The Pier Hotel Millport’s prices.
The Pier Hotel Millport
Kick start your brilliant break with a warm welcome at check in at The Pier Hotel Millport, home to not only fabulous facilities, glorious guestrooms and an enviable location but also a TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice award! Whenever you decide to head to your super Suite, you’ll be greeted by a spacious and classically decorated space, with all the modern amenities and soft furnishings you could need. From a comfy bed with crisp sheets and plush pillows to wi-fi, hot drink making facilities, seating area, modern bathroom and more! Head to Millport Golf Club and lose yourself in a round of golf before freshening up for your three-course dinner in the hotel’s heavenly restaurant. After a dreamy night’s sleep, you’ll rise and shine each morning to a full Scottish breakfast – with all the trimmings! If we weren’t spoiling you enough, you’ll also enjoy 12pm late checkout on your departure day – now that’s what we call a getaway!
Millport Golf Club
Just a stone’s throw away from your stay, Millport Golf Club’s heathland course offers views of the Firth of Clyde and Argyll from AIisa Craig in the south, Arran, Bute and Kintyre in the west, to the peaks of the Arrochar Alps and Ben Lomand in the north. Formed in the late 19th Century as ‘The Cumbrae Golf Club’ (but was changed to avoid confusion with Comrie Golf Club in Perthshire.) Re-designed in 1913 to ‘suit the modern game’ by renowned golf-course architect, James Braid, the course is just short of 6000 yards, has a par of 68 with SSS of 69 (Ladies par is 72 with a yardage of 5,228) and demands a full repertoire of shot making – with several blind shots! And, with good natural drainage, the course is playable on full greens and tees whatever the season - we're sure you'll have a ball!
When you’re not checking out the charms of the golf club and course and the surrounding landscape (watch out for wonderful wildlife, especially those birdies!), you’ll have plenty to explore in the Great Cumbrae area. Take a gin tour at the Isle of Cumbrae Distillers, discover the Cathedral of the Isles or check out the or hop and bop at Crocodile Rock and another mane attraction – Lion Rock. Gaze upon the masterpieces at Garrison House, stroll Newton Beach or head to the ‘Narrowest House in the world’ – a must see in Millport! If you’re looking to marvel at marine life, head to Robertson Museum & Aquarium, see the captivating coastline from a new perspective at Little Cumbrae Lighthouse and much more!
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
A brilliant stay at the Millport Pier Hotel
A lovely stay on the Isle of Cumbrae at the Millport Pier Hotel.
Great hotel with a great atmosphere
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
- Excluding stays between 6th Dec 2023 to 4th Jan 2024.
- Dinner is three courses each and served on first evening.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Millport Golf Club VAT number: GB264094064