Isle of Mull Getaway For 2: Award Winning Hotel, Wine & Dining Option
An Isle of Mull stay at Western Isles Hotel for two people with breakfast and one bottle of wine to share. From £99 for an overnight stay, £145 to include £25pp dining credit, or £199 for two nights with dinner on first night - save up to 34%
- Where: Tobermory, Mull, Scotland.
- What's included: An overnight or two-night stay for two people with breakfast and one bottle of house wine to share.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the charming Western Isles Hotel, winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award.
- Treats of Tobermory: Stretch your legs with a wander through Aros Park, explore the delightful streets of colourful houses, visit the Mull Museum and check out the Mull Aquarium!
- Dining option: Upgrade to include £25pp dining credit to be used on the first night of your stay, and you could be tucking in to the likes of West Coast mussels, Arctic Snow Crab, Isle of Mull monkfish and sticky toffee fig pudding.
- Room: You'll wind down in an elegant and classically decorated double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV, room service and plenty more.
- As seen on TV: Look a little familiar? Tobermory’s charming and super colourful waterfront was used as the filming location for the children’s TV show Balamory!
- Dog Friendly: Can’t bear to tear yourself away from your pooch? Up to 2 dogs can join you on your superb Scottish stay (with the lovely landscape to explore, it would be rude not to invite them along!) for £12.50pn per dog!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Oct 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
Today's wee getaway is right at the top of our must-go list, the views are simply spectacular...
We're offering you an overnight stay for two people with breakfast and one bottle of wine to share for £99 or, include £25pp dining credit for £145, or a two-night stay with £25pp dining credit on the first night for just £199, saving you up to 34% off Western Isles Hotel's prices.
Western Isles Hotel
Keen to escape the mundane routine for a little while and head on out to the Sound of Mull? Your wish is our command! We'll be treating you and one lucky companion to an overnight or two-night stay at the Western Isle Hotel. As the proud recipient of a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award, this hotel boasts a tremendous location right by the Tobermory Harbour, so you certainly won't be short of a few good views! Upon arrival, you’ll be shown to your charming double or twin guest room, with all the modern amenities and home comforts you could need such as Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV, room service and plenty more to ensure a blissful night's sleep. And if we weren’t spoiling you enough, you’ll also have a bottle of complementary house wine waiting for you – ideal to toast to your gorgeous getaway while making dinner plans. If you decided to upgrade your stay and include a £25pp dining allowance, on the first night of your superb stay you’ll head to the hotel’s radiant restaurant to tuck into a scrumptious set menu! The following morning, you'll wake to a delicious full English breakfast to set you up for an exciting day ahead. Perfect!
Tobermory, Mull, Scotland
If you can find a minute to tear yourself away from the cosy confines of today's hotel, there's plenty around in the local area to enjoy! You might fancy burning off the calories from breakfast with a stroll around Aros Park - just a five-minute walk from the hotel, this enchanting spot boasts several scenic waterfalls and viewpoints, head into the Mull Museum where you'll learn a little about the local history or journey back in time at Duart Castle (home to a splendid castle and stunning scenery!) you’d be a fool to forget your camera for this trip – with incredible scenery, wonderful wildlife to look out for, as well as the colourful waterfront, home to bright and enchanting houses - so picturesque they were the stars of popular children’s TV show Balamory! While there’s plenty of wildlife to look out for during your superb stay – from whale and dolphin watching to majestic mull eagles, if you’re short on time (or forgot your binoculars) the Mull Aquarium is just a stone's throw from your hotel, the first catch and release aquarium in Europe! If you remembered your walking boots, you’re in luck – home to incredible waterfalls to discover, enchanting lochs, luscious landscapes to explore, beautiful beaches to stroll and magnificent mountains to climb, it’s a hiker’s heaven!
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
Very friendly and attentive staff
Fabulous welcoming, comfortable, great location.
A lovely stay on Mull in great surroundings
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples.
- Must book by 10th Mar 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Oct 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
- Voucher excludes 18 Dec 2023– 1 Jan 2024
- Double or twin rooms available.
- Rooms can be upgraded for a supplementary charge per night: £30 for harbour view, or £40 sea view; payable directly to hotel.
- Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
- Multiple vouchers can be used on consecutive nights; subject to availability.
- Children permitted; ages 5 and under require a supplementary charge of £20 per child per night and ages 5 - 12 years are £35 per child per night; payable directly to hotel.
- Ages 12+ require their own room as fold up beds are suitable for ages 12 and under only.
- Meals paid for as taken.
- £25pp dining allowance; menu is subject to change.
- For two-night stays, dinner allowance is on the first night only.
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten/wheat free options available; please advise hotel when booking.
- Complementary bottle of red or white house wine in room on arrival; this cannot be substituted for a soft drink.
- £12.50 per night per dog supplement for pets; max of 2 dogs. Payable directly to hotel.
- Limited wheelchair access may be available. Please note there are stairs to the rooms. Please contact the hotel prior to your stay to discuss any mobility issues.
- Advance booking required.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 10.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Western Isles Hotel VAT number: GB683708503