- Swimming Pool
- Early check in
Cornwall Countryside Lodge: 2-7 Night Stay & Leisure Access For 6
A Cornwall countryside lodge escape at Over the Horizon Lodges for up to six people with swimming pool access and early check in. From £299 for two nights, from £399 for three nights, or £749 for seven nights - save up to 43%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 10:00
- Where: Honicombe, Cornwall.
- What's included: A two, three or seven-night lodge escape for up to six people with swimming pool access and 3pm early check in.
- Accomodation: You'll be staying in one of the Reserve Worldwide's Swedish-style lodges.
- Lodge: Enjoy your spacious wooden lodge, which features three bedrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, immense living room and dining area, and raised wooden balcony with serena countryside views.
- Holiday village: Within the park you'll find an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, children's play area, dog park and family-friendly The Honicombe Arms pub.
- Dog friendly: Why not bring along your furry best friend? This lodge and park is dog friendly, so your pooch can enjoy a countryside getaway too!
- Area: Find yourselves within 20 acres of rolling countryside - so be sure to pack those wellies for an adventure amongst the natural surroundings of the ancient woodland, or venture in to the Tamar Valley AONB that the park overlooks.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2025.
No complaints to lodge, this Cornish countryside escape is just about as charming as it gets...
We're offering you a two-night Cornwall lodge stay for up to six people with swimming pool access and early check in from £299, a three-night stay from £399, or seven nights from £749, saving you up to 43% off Reserve Worldwide's prices.
Offering a collection of homes, each perfectly fitted to cater for gatherings of any size, it's not hard to see why the Over The Horizon lodges from Reserve Worldwide could be the perfect place for your next getaway. With a fab location between Callington and Gunnislake for your two, three or seven-night stay will be one of their Valley Lodges - suitably named after the park's valley position overlooking Tamar Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) just a stone's throw away. These beautiful Swedish style lodges comfortably fits up to six people, so you'll be able to spread yourself out over three bedrooms - of king, double and twin set-up - alongside the impressive lounge dining area, fully-fitted kitchen and wooden raised balcony. You'll have amazing countryside views, all the amenities necessary to keep stomach rumbles at bay, and a perfect positioning in the centre of the park. The family-friendly Honicombe Arms pub, fantastic pool, children's playgrounds, dog park and more, are all just a short stroll away. Enjoy!
If you're looking for a peaceful rural break, you've come to just the right place! Set within 20 acres of rolling countryside - so be sure to pack those wellies for an adventure amongst the natural surroundings of the ancient woodland. Why not bring along your furry best pal (free of charge!) and take them to the friendly dog park right on your doorstep. If you feel up for leaving your relaxed resort, be sure to explore the stunning Tamar Valley that your break overlooks. Head to Tamar Trails Centre where you'll find an abundance of adventure offerings including hiking routes, biking, canoes, zip wires and a cosy cafe. If you're visiting during spring or summer, be sure to take a 13-minute walk along to Tamar Valley Donkey Park. With donkeys, goats, sheep, pigs, rabbits and guinea pigs to pet and feed, a huge indoor play barn and Donkey Bazaar Gift Shop, it's a fab day out for all ages. History buffs, we've not forgotten you! Cotehele National Trust is an atmospheric Tudor house with Medieval roots, a mill on a historic quay, a glorious garden with valley views and expansive estate just waiting to be explored a short drive away from your accommodation. No matter how your choose to spend your time, Cornwall has it all!
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
Newly renovated and nice and warm and cosy
Lots to do in the local area
Swimming pool is amazing
The Fine Print
- One voucher group of up to six people (max. six people and one cot/infant).
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2025.
- Excludes 20th Dec 2023 – 2nd Jan 2024.
- Cleaning fee included.
- Pets are welcome and stay free of charge.
- Must complete a disclaimer and return prior to arrival.
- Not cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 28.03.2025. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Reserve Worldwide