- City Centre
- Late checkout
4* Bristol Mercure Hotel Break & Breakfast for 2
A stay at the 4* Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel for two people with breakfast and 1pm late check out. From £75 for an overnight stay - save up to 56%
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Central Bristol.
- What’s included: An overnight stay for two people with breakfast and 1pm late checkout.
- Hotel: Stay at the 4* Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel, a centrally located grade II listed Bristol resort.
- Area: Take a shopping spree around Cabot Circus Shopping Quarter and see the Clifton Suspension Bridge.
- Room: Get comfortable in a standard double bedroom with Wi-Fi, a flatscreen TV, air conditioning, en-suite bathroom, and food and beverage facilities.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates between 1st Sep 2023 and 31st Mar 2024. Christmas availability!
Make your way to the enchanting West Country, dear traveller! We've curated a splendid haven in Bristol, where weary souls can indulge in a truly serene and rejuvenating escape from the whirlwind of daily life.
We’re offering you an overnight 4* Bristol stay for two people with breakfast and 1pm late check out from £75, saving you up to 55% off the Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel’s prices..
4* Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel
Keen to escape reality for a bit of indulgent quality time together? A decadent break at the fabulous 4* Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel should be just up your street! This Grade II listed building is as beautiful inside as out, perfectly located just one mile from Bristol Temple Meads station for easy access. Bring along a curious companion for a whole day of Victorian style lounging about in the heart of Bristol city! You’ll swiftly be shown by a friendly member of staff to your standard double room. There you can make the most of Wi-Fi, room service, and a flat screen TV for some late-night relaxing before bed. When you wake up feeling refreshed in your plush room, you'll get to dine like royalty with a hearty full English breakfast to fuel some last-minute exploration of beautiful Bristol before a late 1pm check out - this really is a deal you don't want to miss out on!
The hotel is just a short walk from Temple Meads Rail Station. Located just a stone’s throw from Cabot Circus Shopping Quarter and Harvey Nichols department store – you'll never be far from the action! Of course, the standout attraction is the Clifton Suspension Bridge, built by famed engineer Brunel. You can walk along its length and enjoy the spectacular views or take part in a free tour (every day at 3pm) to learn about the history of the bridge. The city has become famed for its graffiti, being the birthplace of Banksy it is safe to say that Bristol has earnt its status as the graffiti capital of the UK. For the best street art in the city head to Stokes Croft, Nelson Street and Dean Lane Skatepark. If you fancy a bite to eat, Gloucester Road is the place to go, a long stretch of trendy shops, cafes, and bars line the busy road hoping to tempt you through their doors. Sightseeing is thirsty work!
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
Great location, comfortable hotel, delicious breakfast.
We really enjoyed our stay.
Really well presented hotel and very centrally located. We were warmly welcomed.
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Sep until 31st Mar 2024.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 05.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel