4* Bath Christmas Break - Wine & Chocolates for 2
A Bath Christmas stay at 4* Brooks Guesthouse for two people with breakfast, one bottle of wine to share, chocolates and 12pm late checkout. From £99 for an overnight stay, £189 for two-nights or £249 for three-nights and save up to 62%
- Where: Bath, Somerset.
- What's included: An one, two or three-night Christmas stay for two people with breakfast, one bottle of wine to share, chocolates and 12pm late check out.
- Central Bath Hotel: Stay at the 4* Brooks Guesthouse, winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award.
- 4* Room: You'll wind down in a King double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV, housekeeping, and plenty more.
- Bath at Christmas: Stroll the decorated cobbled streets, under the twinkling lights as you explore magical Christmas markets and independents for gorgeous gifts and tasty treats! It is the most wonderful time of the year after all!
- Things to do in Bath: See the Roman Baths, wonder around the stunning Royal Crescent or visit one of city's fabulous museums.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Oct until 31st March 2024 (excludes stays between 23rd November until 10th December 2023.)
A city steeped in the history of the Romans, the royals and the Regency period, Bath is a fascinating place for a break away from it all. Lose yourself under the twinkling Christmas lights, amongst the stunning architecture and heritage of the city – we’re sure you won’t want your seasonal stay to end…
We’re offering you an overnight 4* Bath stay for two people with continental breakfast, one bottle of wine or Prosecco to share, chocolates and 12pm late check out for £99 or, include a full English breakfast from £189 for two-nights, or £249 for a three-night stay, saving you up to 62% off Brooks Guesthouse's prices.
Upon arrival at the charming 4* Brooks Guesthouse, you and your loved one will be treated to a bottle of wine to give your getaway a sweet start. After being greeted with a warm welcome and enjoying your vino and chocolates in front of the hotel’s log fire, you’ll retreat to your elegantly decorated King twin or double room. Each guestroom boasts chic décor, comfortable furnishings, a spacious en-suite with luxury toiletries, a complimentary hospitality tray, a flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi access. After a restful sleep, you’ll wake up to an indulgent breakfast which you can enjoy at a leisurely pace. Best of all, you can enjoy a good lie in because we're treating you to a 12pm late check out on the last day of your stay!
Bath Christmas Markets
With today’s magical minibreak, you’ll be able to explore the winter wonderland of Bath at Christmas time! You’ll get into the festive spirit (not the scary Christmas Carol kind!) in no time with the city adorned in delightful decorations, twinkling lights as well as chalets selling a range of trinkets and treasures – from handmade jewellery to edible gifts and sets – you’re bound to find a perfect present or two! With the beautiful city as its backdrop, awe-inspiring attractions and marvellous markets, we’re sure you’ll dash, dance and prance straight to bewitching Bath!
As one of the most popular and well-loved tourist spots in England, Bath is rich in culture, history and exciting attractions. If you venture beyond the comfort of Brooks Guesthouse, then you will find yourself right in the centre of the beautiful city of Bath. Look familiar? You’re bound to of seen characterful Bath on the box, from Persuasion to Sherlock and Bridgerton - with this charming city home to incredible Georgian architecture, cobbled streets and independent stores and eateries, it’s no wonder it’s been the beautiful backdrop to so many films and TV shows! Perhaps the city’s most famous attraction is the Roman Baths, wander around this World Heritage Site and learn about the fascinating history of the thermal baths. Other highlights in the city include the Jane Austen Centre, the Fashion Museum and the iconic Royal Crescent, Bath really is the perfect destination for a romantic getaway.
Check out other related deals
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Oct 2023 until 31st March 2024.
- Excludes stays between 23rd November until 10th December 2023.
- Overnight stays will be a continental breakfast.
- Two or three-night stays include a cooked breakfast.
- Includes a bottle of wine OR Prosecco.
- £30 supplement for Fri stays.
- £40 supplement for Sat stays.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 22.12.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Brooks Guesthouse
This deal is brought to you by Brooks Guesthouse