4* Aberdeen Stay: Breakfast, Late Checkout & Welcome Drinks For 2
An Aberdeen, Scotland stay at the 4* Rox Hotel for two with breakfast, a welcome drink each and 12pm late checkout. From £69 for an overnight stay or £129 for a two-night stay - save up to 55%
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Aberdeen, Scotland.
- What’s included: An overnight stay for two people with breakfast, a welcome drink upon arrival and 12pm late checkout.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at The Rox Hotel, in the heart of the superb city of Aberdeen.
- Room: Rest easy in a contemporary and elegant room, with all the modern amenities and home comforts you could need for a restful night sleep – including hot drink making facilities, a flat screen TV, a luxury bathroom and comfy bed!
- Aberdeen: Explore the Old Aberdeen beach circuit, go for a walk around Girdle Ness, wander Aberdeen Harbour, shop along Union Street and travel the Aberdeenshire Castle Trail.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Sep 2024.
Searching for a superb Scottish stay? We’ve got just what you’re looking for in the heart of Aberdeen…
We’re offering you an overnight 4* Aberdeen, Scotland stay for two people with breakfast, one welcome drink each and 12pm late checkout from £69, or from £129 for a two-night stay, saving you up to 55% off The Rox Hotel’s prices.
4* Rox Hotel
You’ll begin your marvellous mini-break with a warm welcome at the contemporary yet classical 4* Rox Hotel, home to luxurious guestrooms, a majestic grand ballroom and stylish dining - situated in the heart of the port city of Aberdeen. Toast to your break with a complimentary drink upon your arrival before exploring the stunning city’s sights and, whenever you decide to hit the hay or relax, a gorgeous guestroom awaits – stylishly decorated with homely touches such as hot drink making facilities, flat screen TV, luxurious bathroom and let’s not forget a super comfortable bed (with crisp, white sheets and pillows like clouds!) After a heavenly night sleep, each morning of your stay, you’ll rise and shine to a delicious full Scottish breakfast – with all the trimmings or on weekend stays, a tasty continental breakfast! And with 12pm late checkout on your departure day, we’re sure you’ll have plenty of time to do any last minute exploring, scoffing Scottish treats or just catching up on some sleep!
So much to see, so little time. Why not start with the Old Aberdeen and beach circuit? You’re sure to love its unexpected mixture of stunning seafront, riverside, and woodland landscapes alongside cobbled streets and ancient buildings, including the Old Aberdeen cathedral. A short walk around Girdle Ness is also highly recommended; the headland that guards the southern side of Aberdeen harbour features sea views, the lighthouse, and Torry Battery defensible barracks. If you're lucky you might even catch sight of one of the dolphins that frequently visit the mouth of the harbour! If you'd rather swap sight-seeing for shopping, you’ll be staying on the doorstep of Aberdeen’s latest and greatest premier shopping destination of Union Square with over sixty shops and a fabulous cinema! With your brilliant base, you’ll also have fantastic transport links from ferry to railway to Aberdeen airport, and if you decide to venture a short distance away from the city centre you'll find a number of pristine public parks including Seaton Park, Hazlehead Park and Duthie Park - all family-friendly and stunning no matter the season. And if you'd like to stretch your explorations even further afield, the Aberdeenshire Castle Trail and regional whisky distilleries are a real highlight.
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Breakfast was very nice
lovely hotel excellent location
The staff are so friendly
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 23rd March 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
- Excludes stays on 5th Sep 2023.
- A supplement of £20 per night for Fri and Sat night stays.
- A supplement of £29 to upgrade to a Superior Double room.
- A supplement of £49 to upgrade to a Junior Suite.
- Continental breakfast only on Saturday and Sunday.
- All supplements and surcharges payable directly to the Rox Hotel upon check-in.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 23.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Rox Hotel VAT number: GB998214768