- City Centre
- Late checkout
Central Manchester Stay: Breakfast & Late Checkout for 2
A Manchester stay at ibis Styles Manchester Portland Street for two people with breakfast and late checkout. From £59 for one night - save up to 34%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Central Manchester.
- What's included: An overnight stay for two people with breakfast and a 1pm late checkout.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the Ibis Styles Manchester Portland Street.
- Room: Unwind in a modern twin or double en-suite room comfortably furnished and equipped with high speed Wi-Fi, a flat screen satellite TV, and hot drinks facilities.
- Things to do in Manchester: Located right in the city centre, you will be spoilt for choice for all things, shopping, restaurants, activities and more.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Jun 2024.
With its lively atmosphere, culture and history, Manchester is an exciting city that’s ideal for an escape...
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people with breakfast and 1pm late checkout from £59, saving you up to 34% off Ibis Styles Manchester Portland Street's prices.
Ibis Styles Manchester Portland Street
Looking for an exciting escape to one of the UK’s most celebrated cities? This deal is the answer! You’ll make yourself comfortable in the effortlessly stylish Ibis Styles Manchester Portland Street in the Northern Quarter. This trendy establishment is bursting with personality thanks to its many art installations, colourful bedrooms, and swanky modern bar. Retire to a contemporary bedroom, outfitted with high-speed Wi-Fi, a flat-screen satellite TV, en-suite bathroom, and hot drinks facilities. Plus, each morning you’ll get stuck into a delicious breakfast for a scrumptious bite before heading out and seeing the sights.
Perfectly situated in the heart of Manchester’s city centre, near plenty of famous attractions and just a short walk from and within Northern Quarter itself, we’re positive you won’t be short of adventure while you’re there. Set your sights on some of their better-known landmarks like the Palace Theatre, Arndale Centre and Old Trafford, or live like a local and indulge in Manchester's thriving food, bar and shopping scene. We’d recommend a visit to the Manchester Art Gallery, a huge gallery with a big range of work that dates as far back as the 16th century and - better yet - it’s free entry. If nature is more your thing, be sure to visit Fletcher Moss Park and Botanical Gardens, where you’ll find tons of Instagram opportunities in this peaceful landscape. Having a spectacular stay in Manchester doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg, and this all-season city-break is ideal to pique your interest and let you come away feeling like you've had a grand old time. Where do we check-in?
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
<b>Cindy is the best and an asset for the Company</b> - Cindy was absolutely amazing with here attitude and customer service at the reception. The way she welcomed us and gave us rooms with nice views and recommendations about the area and food in the city. You don’t expect this from a 3 star hotel reception.
<b>Great welcome</b> - We arrived for our booking, and was great by irina. She provided a warm welcome and a speedy check-in. During our stay, Cindy was able to provide us with a late check out. Customer service was five stars. I’ve stayed in hotels in Manchester and I’ll be sure to come back again
<b>Good experience overall</b> - My overall experience was positive at Ibis styles. The hotel's front desk and rooms are bursting with character, if you like bright colours this is the perfect hotel for you! The breakfast was good, having a good selection.
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Jun 2024.
- Must book by 23rd Jun 2024.
- For stays from the 1st of April 2023, a Manchester City Visitor Charge will apply of £1.20 per room per night, added to the final accommodation bill upon checkout which is being introduced by the Manchester Accommodation Business Improvement District (ABID). This initiative is to ‘improve the visitor experience’ to the city centre and ‘support the growth of the visitor economy
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 22.06.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Ibis Styles Manchester VAT number: GB242345233