- Dinner included
4* The Midland Manchester Stay: Breakfast & 3-Course Dinner for 2
A Manchester stay at 4* The Midland Hotel Manchester for two people with breakfast and three-course dinner. From £149 for an overnight stay in a standard king room - save up to 37%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Manchester.
- What's included: A one or two-night stay in a standard king room for two people with breakfast and three-course dinner.
- Hotel: Stay at the 4* The Midland Hotel Manchester, a luxury hotel situated in the Manchester city centre.
- Room: Stay in a standard king room with Wi-Fi, smart TV, ironing facilities, hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Area: Visit the Manchester Art Gallery, Fletcher Moss Park and Botanical Gardens and Arndale Centre.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Jul 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
Never been to Manchester? What are you waiting for!
We’re offering you an overnight stay in a standard king room for two people with breakfast and three-course dinner from £149, saving you up to 37% off The Midland Hotel Manchester’s prices.
4* The Midland Hotel Manchester
With a stay at the The Midland Hotel Manchester, you’ll be in the prime position for exploring the stunning city of Manchester. The elegant hotel is situated in the heart of the city, close to Manchester Oxford Road station and with the St Peter’s Square tram stop right outside, giving you great access to Piccadilly Gardens, Old Trafford or any of the other fantastic central sightseeing spots you may want to visit. After a warm welcome at check in, you’ll be greeted to a warm and elegant guest room, with all the modern amenities and soft furnishings you’ll need for your city-break! Stay connected with Wi-Fi, catch up on your favourite programmes with a smart TV, and with your tea and coffee making facilities, you’ll be able to enjoy a cuppa in bed. Before all that though, your dining option is our Chefs Select Two Course Set Menu available to enjoy Thursday to Saturday in the beautiful Mount Street Dining Room and bar. Sunday to Wednesday served in the classic Champagne Lounge and Bar. This charming hotel open since 1903, is home to some fantastic facilities so we wouldn’t blame you if you wanted to spend most of your break relaxing! Swim in the pool, sip a cocktail in the bar and if you’re really looking to pamper yourself, why not ask about spa treatments? After a peaceful and pleasant night’s sleep, you’ll tuck into a delicious breakfast on each morning of your stay, setting you up for fun filled days spent taking in the sights of the city...
There’s so much to see and do in this vibrant and welcoming part of the world! Sports fanatics should head to the Etihad Stadium and get an immersive behind the scenes tour around the grounds of Manchester City’s home. If you fancy finding out more of the history of football, head to the National Football Museum and see the highs and lows of the beloved ball game over the last 150 years! For art fiends, we’d recommend a visit to the Manchester Art Gallery, a huge gallery with a big range of work that dates as far back as the 16th century (and its free), and discover historical and international collections. We’d also recommend a visit to Fletcher Moss Park and Botanical Gardens if nature is more your thing - you’ll find tons of Instagram opportunities in this gorgeous landscape. Or, check out the Arndale Centre to shop ‘til you drop with luxury brands as well as high street favourites. Bookworms can lose themselves in the John Rylands Library, home to one of the world’s finest collections of manuscripts and rare books and a beautiful building. Feeling peckish? You won’t be short of options here! From familiar favourites to fine dining, there’s something here to satisfy every stomach!
Check out other related deals:
How To Redeem
Lovely stay! Would return.
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Jul 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
- Customers will be able to use the hotel's facilities, subject to availability and will need to reserve a time with reception upon arrival.
- Please note: The Midland’s main restaurant, Mount Street will not be open on Mondays for dinner. The DBB package is still available on Mon stays, but dinner will be served in the bar and lounge instead.
- For stays from the 1st of April 2023, a Manchester City Visitor Charge will apply of £1.00 per room per night, added to the final accommodation bill upon checkout which is being introduced by the Manchester Accommodation Business Improvement District (ABID). This initiative is to ‘improve the visitor experience’ to the city centre and ‘support the growth of the visitor economy’.
- Access to our spa facilities are based on a booking system and is strictly subject to availability on arrival to the hotel.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Marketing credits cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Leonardo Hotels VAT number: GB287154183