- City Centre
- Late checkout
5* The Montcalm At The Brewery London City Stay & Breakfast for 2
A London stay at The Montcalm At The Brewery London City for two people with breakfast, London city map and 1pm late check out. From £169 for an overnight stay - save up to 45%
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Central London.
- What's included: An overnight stay for two people with full English breakfast, London city map and late 1pm check-out.
- Hotel: You'll stay at the luxurious 5* The Montcalm at The Brewery London City - once a historic brewery and now an award-winning hotel.
- Room: Make yourself at home in a dreamy Deluxe Double room or a Club Double room, complete with crisp linens, plush furnishings and WiFi.
- What to do: Visit the Tower of London Museum, shop 'til you drop in Harrods or on Oxford Circus, and visit Hyde Park for an afternoon outdoors.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Aug 2023 until 29th Feb 2024.
We've found the key to happiness. The 5* hotel room key that is...
We're offering you an overnight 5* city break for two people in a Standard Double Room with full English breakfast, London city map and 1pm late check-out from £169, or upgrade to a Club Double Room from £189, saving you up to 45% off the 5* The Montcalm at The Brewery's prices.
5* The Montcalm at The Brewery
With an award-winning transformation from historic brewery to a handsome five-star hotel under their belt, 5* The Montcalm at The Brewery offers more than just an ordinary city break. Superbly placed with its central City of London location, 5* The Montcalm at the Brewery features an enchanting combination of period detail and modern elegance, making it the perfect establishment for those seeking the ultimate urban escape. With today's deal you'll make yourself at home in one of their double rooms. At around 20 square metres, rooms are cleverly designed to preserve the Brewery's heritage while offering every contemporary comfort. You'll find an en-suite complete with Elemis bath products, internet access, crisp linens, plush furnishings and all the home-from-home essentials you could wish for. Or, upgrade and opt for a club double room, a spacious and luxurious oasis of relaxation at around 25 square metres, complete with invigorating power showers and more. Better yet, you'll be able to make the very most of your dreamy room with a late 1pm check-out. There's even a full English breakfast included too to fuel your city adventures, and with a complimentary London City map, the city is yours to explore! Now, where to first...
We’d find it hard to leave this 5* hotel too, but should you decide to - there’s a plethora of fun-filled activities to discover! There's an endless amount of fun to be had in the capital, and what's most exciting is you'll be just a short stroll or tube ride away from it all! Hop on the underground and visit the city’s most iconic destinations like the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace and the London Eye, or embrace the traditional tourist in you and head to the Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Hyde Park or Big Ben. Shop 'til you drop on Oxford Street, stroll to Carnaby Street for unique boutiques, or pick up a bargain in Camden market. For a romantic evening for two, take a trip up the Shard and watch the sun set over the capital on the viewing deck. Anything is possible in the Big Smoke!
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
Wow wow wow
Truly wonderful stay
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Aug 2023 until 29th Feb 2024.
- Upgrade to a Superior Room for an additional £20 supplement.
- Twin rooms are not available as an option.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.02.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by The Montcalm at The Brewery London City