- City Centre
Central London Hotel Stay & Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea
A central London hotel stay with Fortnum & Mason Champagne afternoon tea served in Fortnum’s Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon. From £119pp for an overnight stay, or from £169pp for two nights
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Central London.
- What’s included: A one or two-night stay with Fortnum & Mason Champagne afternoon tea.
- Hotel: Stay in one of a selection of fabulous hotels across the capital.
- Champagne Afternoon Tea: Tuck into an array of delicious sandwiches and mouth-watering sweet treats washed down with a crisp glass of Champagne with a Fortnum & Mason Champagne afternoon tea.
- Top experiences: Take a browse through the high-end shops at Bond Street, learn about the local history at the British Museum and snap your best photographs from the London Eye!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 10th Jun 2022 until 30th Dec 2022.
Looking to feel like royal-tea? Afternoon tea is a true British staple and today’s deal does it proud with its extra-luxurious menu and prime location...
We’re offering you an overnight central London hotel stay with Fortnum & Mason Champagne afternoon tea from £119pp, or a two-night stay from £169pp, from Weekender Breaks.
Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea
A London escape paired with an afternoon tea fit for royalty, your taste buds will feel well and truly pampered with this quintessentially British pastime in Fortnum & Mason’s elegant diamond Jubilee Tea Salon. As a lucky guest, you’ll be able to experience a plethora of tasty sweet and savoury treats at this stylish Tea Salon, opened by none other than The Queen herself! Strap yourself in and be waited on hand and foot, selecting from a host of traditional finger sandwiches including Fortnum’s smoked salmon, honey roast ham with grain mustard and coronation chicken, to scrumptious cakes and fresh-made, baked-on-site scones served with clotted cream and Fortnum’s preserves. Expert ‘Tearistas’ will be on hand to inform and advise you on speciality teas right for you from an exquisite range of signature blends, single-estate and infusion teas, all before clinking your glass filled with crisp and bubbling Champagne. This unique and memorable afternoon tea is perfect for that extra special occasion!
London truly has something for everyone, with so much history and culture to be admired around every corner. If you’re keen to hit the shops for some well-deserved retail therapy, then why not take a stroll down the famous Oxford Street where you’re sure to find something you love in the variety of big brands, designer stores and independent shops. If you’re after a different kind of shopping experience, then head to Camden. This vibrant area has plenty of markets and independent stalls to have a gawk at, which is great if you’re after something unique! If you’re tired of shopping, then there’s plenty of London’s iconic landmarks to stop off at. If you need a place to start, head to some of the most famous, such as Big Ben, the Tower of London and the London Eye for breath-taking views over the capital. If you’re after a more leisurely afternoon, why not go for a walk along the Thames and see how many iconic bridges you can spot!
Take a trip away to the hustling and bustling metropolitan capital of London and feel like a real-life princess. With souvenir shops to your left, and historical landmarks to your right, you’ll be spoilt for choice on ways to entertain yourself in the cultural capital! Upon arrival at the glamorous city, you’ll rest your head in a plush hotel featuring a double or twin en-suite, kitted out with Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, super-comfy beds and tea and coffee making facilities – how very British!
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
- Daily Housekeeping
- 24h Front Desk
- Luggage Storage
Staff on reception were very helpful (Best Western London Highbury)
Really well located (Travelodge London Kings Cross Royal Scot)
Absolutely fantastic (Linden House Hotel)
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 30th Sep 2022.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 10th Jun 2022 until 30th Dec 2022.
- Additional refreshments available at an extra cost.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 27.09.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks UK VAT number: GB996320881