4* Glasgow Grosvenor Stay For 2 with Bottle of Prosecco - Dining Upgrade
4* Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel for two people with breakfast, bottle of Prosecco to share and late checkout. From £99 for an overnight stay or £169 for two-nights or upgrade to include a two-course dinner from £139, two nights with dinner on first night for £209 – save up to 51%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Glasgow’s West End, Scotland.
- What’s included: An overnight stay for two people with breakfast, a bottle of Prosecco to share upon arrival and 12pm late check out.
- 4* Hotel: Relax and unwind at the 4* Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel, centrally located and ideal for checking out the charms of Glasgow!
- Things to do in Glasgow: Explore the city’s art nouveau stylings and eateries, check out the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, head on a tour of The Clydeside Distillery, enjoy countless nightlife opportunities, and visit Loch Lomond.
- Room: Rest easy in a stylish space with all the modern furnishings and luxuries you could need – from a flatscreen TV to hot drink making facilities and a luxuries bed with crisp sheets and plush pillows.
- Dining: You’ll tuck into a full Scottish breakfast each morning and why not upgrade to include a two-course dinner on the first night of your break? Tuck into the marvellous Market Menu!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
Soak in the splendour of Scotland with today’s Glasgow getaway…
We’re offering you an overnight Glasgow stay for two people with breakfast, a bottle of Prosecco to share upon arrival and 12pm late checkout from £99 or, for a two-night stay for £169, or include a two-course dinner from £139 for an overnight stay or include dinner on the first night from £209, saving you up to 51% off the 4* Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel’s prices.
4* Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel
An iconic building overlooking Glasgow’s gorgeous botanical gardens and ideally located in Glasgow’s bustling West End, the 4* Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel is the perfect place for your Scottish city break. Upon arrival, you'll toast to your break with a bottle of Prosecco to share before settling into your room or, if you fancy exploring, discover the city on foot or with great transport links, you’ll be able to head into the city centre with ease. Whenever you decide to hang out at your heavenly hotel, you’ll kick back and relax with a fully equipped and classically decorated guestroom with all the mod cons and luxuries you could need – from hot drink making facilities, flatscreen TV, modern bathroom with complimentary toiletries and a luxurious bed with crisp sheets and plush pillows. If you opted to include a two-course dinner, you’ll enjoy a marvellous meal from the Market Menu on your first night – from soup of the day to beetroot carpaccio to wild mushroom risotto, braised ox cheek and many more delightful dishes to pick from! After a serene night’s sleep, you’ll tuck into a full Scottish breakfast (with all the trimmings) and enjoy a 12pm late check out on your departure day – sounds good to us!
Lying along the majestic River Clyde, Glasgow is a beautiful city that has rapidly become a cultural hub for all of Scotland. Walk through the long rows of impressive buildings and their Victorian and art nouveau stylings, taking the time to soak up the colourful cafes and welcoming pubs. Don your history hat and visit one of the many speciality museums that dot the city including the famous Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Glasgow Police Museum, and Scottish Football Museum, or admire the architecture of the Glasgow Cathedral and City Chambers. Scotland’s beverages are known far and wide and for good reason! Hop on a tour around the Tennents Wellpark Brewery or The Clydeside Distillery for an education in inebriation with your favourite drinks. At night, the city comes alive with plenty of exciting clubs and distinct bars, including the bombastic Nice ‘N’ Sleazy, the intimate La Cheetah or the underground Sun Club. If you fancy something a little more relaxed the next day, visit the gorgeous Loch Lomond and enjoy true tranquillity by its quiet waters.
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Very nice hotel
Amazing service and relaxing weekend stay
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 15th Mar 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
- Excludes: 1st Oct -5th Oct, 8th – 21st Oct, 26th - 28th Oct 2023; 19th Nov 2023; 16th Dec, 24th, 25th Dec, 31st Dec 2023; 1st Jan, 13th Jan, 31st Jan, 2024; 10th Feb, 14th Feb, 17th Feb, 28th Feb - 3rd Mar, 17th – 22nd March, 29th – 31st Mar 2024.
- £40 supplement for Fri & Sat night stays.
- Two-course dinner served on first night of stay only.
- Any dining supplements payable directly to the hotel.
- Vegan/Vegetarian options available.
- No cancellations or changes once booked
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 15.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel VAT number: GB118955093