4* Phuket & Bangkok Hotel Stays - Breakfast & Flights
A 4* Phuket & Bangkok, Thailand holiday with breakfast and return flights from four airports with PH Travel. From £999pp for seven-nights - save up to 32%
- Where: Phuket & Bangkok, Thailand.
- What’s included: A seven-night Phuket and Bangkok multi-stay with breakfast and return flights from London Heathrow, Birmingham, Glasgow and Manchester.
- 4* Hotels: Relax and unwind in style at 4* Rembrandt Hotel & Suites Bangkok and 4* Dewa Phuket Resort & Villas - both winners of a TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award!
- Bangkok: Admire mighty skyscrapers and peaceful Buddhist temples, lose yourself in Chinatown, head to the Bang Kachao botanical gardens, and go for a big night out along Sukhumvit Road.
- Phuket: Explore the beautiful waters from atop a tour boat or with snorkels, check out the ‘Big Buddha’, and admire the limestone formations of Ao Phang-Nga Marine National Park and the rainforest of Sa Nang Manora Forest Park.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 8th Jul 2023 until 31st Dec 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
- Call to book this holiday: 0207 725 7177
Dreaming of a gorgeous getaway? Today’s beautiful Thailand break has your name written all over it…
We're offering you a seven-night Phuket & Bangkok, Thailand break with breakfast and return flights from from £999pp, saving you up to 32%*!
- Day 1: Overnight flight from UK to Phuket
- Day 2: Phuket Hotel stay
- Day 3: Phuket Hotel stay
- Day 4: Phuket Hotel stay
- Day 5: Phuket Hotel stay
- Day 6: Phuket Hotel stay
- Day 7: Fly from Phuket to Bangkok
- Day 8: Overnight Bangkok Hotel stay
- Day 9: Bangkok Hotel stay
- Day 9: Fly from Bangkok to UK - Day flight
Away from the serenity of the poolside or the lapping of the Andaman Sea on the sandy shores, there is plenty to see and do on island of Phuket. Make the most of the crystal clear waters and head out snorkelling; marvel at the beautiful fish and other sea creatures that call this South East Asian Sea home. For a touch of nature, head out to the peaceful Kathu Waterfall and listen to the monsoon water gently trickle through the jungle rockface. If shopping is more your jam, the Jungceylon Shopping Complex houses over 200 stores and is a haven for shopoholics, cinema lovers and bowling whizzes. When the sun goes down, it’ll be time to sample Patong’s legendary nightlife! Bangla Road is easily the city’s most buzzing party zone and is made up of an entire strip of road closed off and dedicated to drinking, loud music and street performances. To truly appreciate the beauty of Phuket, and to ease even the most persistent hangover, hop on a boat and enjoy a tour around the rock formations that make Phuket so spectacular. Welcome to heaven…
Begin your exotic exploration of Bangkok, Thailand’s buzzing capital, boasting star-covered skylines and stunning cityscapes. Otherwise known as the City of Angels, the future and past join hands here with Buddhist temples lying in the shade of skyscrapers and modern malls sat next to old shop houses. You’ll experience bursts of intense Asian flavours as you step out and explore the city’s street markets, traders buoying past you on their bumboats. Lose yourself in the city’s tiny winding lanes, be blown away by the mind-bending botanical gardens of Bang Kachao, and uncover grand palaces and majestic monasteries at every turn. You’ll experience bursts of intense Asian flavours as you explore the city’s street markets, traders buoying past you on their bumboats. Of course, no visit to Bangkok is complete without a night out along Sukhumvit Road, the home of hedonism in the party capital of the world!
Simply call PH Travel to enquire or book this holiday. Check out the price breakdown below:
- London Departures – 7 Nights - From £999pp
- Birmingham Departures – 7 Nights - From £1299pp
- Manchester Departures – 7 Nights - From £1199pp
- Glasgow Departures – 7 Nights – From £1299pp
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 30.06.2023)
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Perfect Holidays and financially protected under 10336.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 17.01.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Perfect Holidays
This deal is brought to you by Perfect Holidays