- Half Board
4* Dubai Half-Board Break: 5-7 Nights & Flights - QE2 Hotel!
A Dubai, UAE half-board hotel stay with return flights from four airports. From £659pp for five nights, or from £949pp for seven nights – save up to 26%
- Where: Dubai, UAE.
- What’s included: A five or seven-night luxury Dubai half-board break with return flights from London Heathrow, London Gatwick, London Stansted, and Manchester.
- Hotel: Stay at the 4* Queen Elizabeth 2, winner of a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award.
- Top Experiences: Explore the bars, restaurants and clubs of The Palm, enjoy a day at the Aquaventure Waterpark, shop at the Dubai Mall, go on a camel or 4x4 tour through the desert, and climb the observation tower atop the Burj Khalifa.
- Palm Islands: Created from three artificial islands that form a crescent-topped palm tree, the Palm Islands have become an icon of Dubai's map and home to some of the most luxurious resorts, top dining destinations and best skyline views.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Jan 2023 until 31st May 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
If the blinding myriad of skyscrapers doesn't shock you, the addictively moreish lifestyle certainly will, and we all need a little bit of luxury in our lives…
We’re offering you a five-night luxury Dubai half-board break with return flights from £659pp, or a seven-night stay from £949pp, saving you up to 26%*!
4* Queen Elizabeth 2
If the radiant sands and unparalleled opulence of Dubai weren’t special enough, a stay aboard the elegant Queen Elizabeth 2 is bound to raise a few eyebrows. Steeped in British heritage, the beautiful vessel now finds itself permanently docked within Dubai’s Mina Rashid, blending an iconic tourist destination with a luxurious 4* location to rest your head. Within your picture-perfect room with sea and city views waiting behind the porthole windows, you’ll enjoy a king-size bed, free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a 49-inch flat screen TV fit for the queen herself! An engaging tour included within the deal will introduce you to the ship’s rich history including its original rooms and artefacts. Of course, if you’re more interested in the here and now then you’ll be happy to find the boat is outfitted with a full range of eclectic venues including trendy outdoor bars and authentic restaurants selling classic British cuisine, which you can enjoy thanks to your half-board stay.
If you can bear to tear yourself away from your luxury hotel, you won’t be short of things to do in this wildly exciting destination. The opportunities to lie on the beach are endless, and this dazzling metropolis is alive with restaurants, bars, clubs, shops and more. You can't go to Dubai without visiting one of the city’s oldest neighbourhoods, Deira, home to lively souks and street stalls that come alive at night. Of course, you must also check out the Burj Khalifa tower - standing at 2,722ft, it's the tallest manmade structure in the world and offers you stunning views over the city. We’d also fully recommend you visit the Dubai Fountains, a spectacular performance of water, music and light. It's a phenomenal city, to say that least!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 06.10.2022).
How To Redeem
Thank you to the team
Very beautiful hotel
It is always very nice to have a view to the sea from the room
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Travelolo and financially protected under ATOL licence 12045.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Travelolo