- Attraction tickets
Six Nations Rugby 2023: Match Ticket & Hotel Stay - Rome Or Paris
A Six Nations 2023 break with Paris or Rome hotel stay and match ticket. From £149pp for matches in Rome, or from £269pp for matches in Paris - save up to 18%
- Where: Paris, France or Rome, Italy.
- What’s included: A one, two, three, or four-night stay with ticket to watch a Six Nations 2023 match of your choice.
- Hotel: Stay in one of a selection of fabulous 3* or 4* hotels in either Paris or Rome.
- Six Nations: Watch the game unfold and get your chants practised and polished, as you're about to head into a seriously captivating rugby game of your choosing.
- Top experiences in Paris: Admire amazing artwork at the Louvre, get the best panorama around atop the Eiffel Tower, head to Versailles’ amazing gardens, and head out on a cruise of the Seine River.
- Top experiences in Rome: Marvel at the iconic Colosseum, discover renaissance wonders at the Vatican and Sistine Chapel, spend your days drinking Aperols in gorgeous piazzas, and make a wish at Trevi Fountain.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 5th Feb 2023 until 18th Mar 2023.
Say bonjour or ciao to a world of culture over at the mesmerising capital of Paris or Rome, before watching your favourite team do their thing at the gripping Six Nations 2023...
We're offering you Rome hotel stay and Six Nations match ticket from £149pp, or a Paris hotel stay and Six Nations match ticket from £269pp, saving you up to 18%*!
A classy hotel stay and an action-packed afternoon watching the most nail-biting rugby matches between some acclaimed teams - now that’s what we call living the highlife! You’ll enjoy a stay in one of a selection of 3* or 4* hotels around the city of Paris or Rome that you can choose from when you book. Each hotel offers a gorgeously grand stay, with each featuring a spacious double, twin, triple or family bedroom, equipped with an en-suite, flat screen TV and Wi-Fi, along with all the little extras to make you feel right at home. Sounds like the perfect break for any rugby fan!
Please note, flights are not included in this deal
- Rome - 3* Colony Hotel
- Rome - 3* Romoli Hotel
- Rome - 3* Villa Delle Rose Hotel
- Rome - 3* Hotel Caravel
- Rome - 3* Priscilla Hotel
- Rome - 3* MF Hotel
- Rome - 3* Osimar Hotel
- Rome - 3* Hotel Dina
- Rome - 4* Quality Hotel Nova Domus
- Rome - 4* Hotel Artis
- Rome - 4* Hotel Pineta Palace
- Rome - 4* Torino Hotel
- Paris - 3* Campanile Paris 19 - La Villette
- Paris - 3* Adagio Access Paris La Villette
- Paris - 3* Kyriad Paris 18 - Porte De Clignancourt - Montmartre
- Paris - 4* Aparthotel Adagio Paris Nation
- Paris - 4* Mercure Paris 19 Philharmonie La Villette Hotel
- Paris - 4* Adagio Paris Malakoff Chatillon
Six Nations 2023
It's time to get your chants practised and polished, as you're about to head into a seriously captivating rugby game of your choosing! You'll watch from the atmospheric stands as you see either France versus Scotland, Italy versus France, Italy versus Ireland, Italy versus Wales, or France versus Wales in the infamous Six Nations. Prepare for chaos, charge-downs, and cannonballs as you take to the crowds - but who will take the game?! Let the fun-filled exploits continue as you explore the larks and landmarks of your French or Italian destination, resting up in your comfortable hotel to wind down after all of the excitement! Whatever the outcome, we can guarantee an afternoon of pure adrenaline-pumped excitement.
A beautiful, intricate and varied tapestry of art, culture, history, food and romance, Paris is Europe's most visited metropolis outside of London. A city defined by it's impeccable style, busy cafe culture and overall sophistication, this is a destination with so much to offer! Spend your days ambling between the beautiful buildings that adorn the city's streets as well as visiting the countless monuments and tourist attractions. The iconic Eiffel Tower should be on every Paris-enthusiasts bucket list and make sure you treat yourself to a delicious lunch at 58 Eiffel Tower, the tower’s very own restaurant. Of course, you'll want to visit the Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre during your break, as well as the city’s many galleries. For an equal parts romantic and enlightening sightseeing trip, take a ride on a river cruise down the Seine River. Paris has something for everyone!
With an abundance of whimsical piazzas and significant historical sites practically on your doorstep, when in Rome we recommend packing your selfie stick and your camera, and doing as the Romans do! Whether you're a newcomer or a seasoned visitor, there's always something new to see and do! Not least, the world famous Colosseum - perhaps the definitive symbol of Rome's fascinating culture and history - taking a tour and walking in the shadows of the brave gladiators is simply a must-do. Relive the Renaissance by visiting the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican, the world’s smallest state with an abundance of stunning artwork. Also drop by the Pantheon, the Spanish Steps, the 2000-year-old Egyptian Pyramid of Cestius and for some luck, the Trevi Fountain. Once you’ve seen the sights, if you’re a foodie you’ll want to try the unbeatable local street food - opt for one of the lively restaurants selling local delicacies from potent pasta plates to tasty tiramisus, a great way to get a taste of the city!
Check out our other related deals here:
*Original prices calculated using booking.com (correct as of 18.05.2022).
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption until 18th March 2023
- Price is based on two people sharing a room so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book at least 20 days ahead of departure.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 5th Feb 2023 until 18th Mar 2023.
- No flights included.
- 3* stars subject to availability, alternatives of equal or better standard may be offered.
- All hotels are upgradable directly with worldchoicesports.
- All dates subject to change. Tickets valid for any new dates. Worldchoicesports is not responsible for any costs incurred for change of dates.
- Packages are non-refundable. It is the clients responsibility to check their final date and time.
- We strongly recommend you do not make any travel arrangements until you have confirmation of your hotel.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.09.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Just Book Sports VAT number: GB884747369