Italy Ski Resort Break: Hotel & Return Flights - Optional Ski Pass
A Belluno, Italy ski resort stay with return flights from six airports. From £89pp for two nights, from £129pp for three nights, or from £169pp for four nights - save up to 39%
- Where: Belluno, Italy.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Belluno, Italy ski resort break with return flights from London Gatwick, London Stansted, London Luton, Bristol, Edinburgh, and Manchester.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the Albergo Delle Alpi, located in the heart of Belluno town.
- Ski Pass: Choose to upgrade to receive an all-day ski pass at the beautiful snow-capped Dolomites.
- Top Experiences: See the stunning renaissance-era architecture in the old town of Belluno, gorge on delicious Italian cuisine, head out on a hike around the area, and hit up the slopes at the Dolomites.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 27th Oct 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Today’s deal will have you jetting off to beautiful Belluno, backed majestically by the snow-capped Dolomites…
We’re offering you a two-night Belluno, Italy break with return flights from £89pp, a three-night stay from £129pp, or a four-night stay from £169pp, saving you up to 39%*!
Albergo Delle Alpi
The recently renovated Albergo Delle Alpi is situated right in the heart of Belluno, conveniently just 300 metres from the train and bus station, and boasts a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award for its award-winning hospitality and superb amenities. During your one, two, or three-night stay in this beautiful part of the world, you’ll be resting your head in one of the hotel’s contemporary double or twin guestrooms, where you’ll find an en-suite bathroom, mini-bar, flat-screen TV, bottled water, and much more, all amounting to a relaxing stay away. You’ll also be perfectly positioned to be able to hit up the mountains if you choose to! If you find yourself feeling peckish after a day jam-packed with sightseeing and skiing, then you’ll find plenty of delicious eateries a stone’s throw from the hotel’s front doors, including a selection of restaurants and pizzerias. Perfect!
Looking for a real holiday surrounded by nature and dramatic mountains? You’ve come to the right place! A stay in Belluno offers the perfect location to hit up the local slopes in the surrounding snow-capped mountains. This scenic and historical old town offers an attraction in itself, with picture-perfect Renaissance-era architecture scattered about the town, it’ll be hard to draw yourself away. With plenty of authentic Italian eateries to gorge on in the town, why not try some of Italy’s most remarkable cheeses including Schiz, a semi-soft cheese fried in butter, and the deliciously flaky Malga Bellunese? You’ll find yourself well-fuelled for when it comes time to head up to the mountains, either on a hike or with your optional ski pass. Time to hit the slopes!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 19/10/2021).
How To Redeem
- Special Diet Menus (on request)
- Air Conditioning
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption until 27th October 2022
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from London Airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 27th Oct 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Via Holiday and financially protected under ATOL licence 11226.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.09.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Via Holiday VAT number: GB271521424