Yorkshire Stay: Breakfast and Yorkshire Tea & Crumpets for 2
A Yorkshire stay at The Forrester Arms for two with full English breakfast with Yorkshire Tea and Crumpets on arrival. From £99 for an overnight stay - save up to 23%
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Kilburn, North Yorkshire.
- What’s included: An overnight stay for two people with breakfast and Yorkshire tea & crumpets on arrival.
- Hotel: Comfy and Cosy Forresters Arms, winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award.
- Area: The perfect base for exploring Kilburn and the Robert ‘Mouseman’ Thompson Visitor Centre or nearby North Yorkshire Moors National Park.
- Yorkshire Tea & Crumpets : After a long journey, enjoy Yorkshire tea & toasted crumpets upon arrival - a lovely warm welcome!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 1st Mar 2024.
Experience village tranquillity in Kilburn, North Yorkshire with today's deal! Enjoy good food, lovely scenery and quality time together - with the White Horse of Kilburn watching over you…
We’re offering you an overnight Kilburn stay for two people with breakfast, Yorkshire tea and crumpets on arrival and 12pm late checkout from £99 saving you up to 23% off The Forresters Arms’ prices.
The Forresters Arms
A family run country inn in the heart of the village. With splendid roaring fires, traditional pub grub and real ales and not forgetting cosy rooms – a great base while exploring the village of Kilburn. Check in at 2pm and receive a warm welcome of Yorkshire tea and toasted crumpets, lovely after a long journey and a chance to plan your stay. After you’ve been fed and watered, why not wander around the picturesque village of Kilburn? After exploring its charming streets, relax back at The Forresters Arms where they serve home-cooked pub classics (as well as tasty seasonal specials!) and enjoy an evening in the charming bar beside the blazing fire. After a good night’s sleep, tuck into a full English breakfast ready to have a look at the White Horse – Kilburn’s famous landmark.
The quaint village of Kilburn is watched over by a large White Horse that sits on overlooking the village. Inspired by the southern English chalk figures, the White Horse of Kilburn was designed by Thomas Taylor and created by other members of the village – it's 314ft long and 228ft high (you can’t miss it!). Kilburn sits on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park – forged by incredible nature and a rich history, and if you don’t want to explore on foot or bicycle, definitely check out the North Yorkshire Moors Railway – it’s a great way to discover the scenery from the comfort of a cosy train. Heading out for the day? For fans of ‘All Creatures Great & Small’ experience the world of James Herriot and travel through time to visit his home and surgery in Thirsk, under fifteen minutes away. If you’re animal mad, make sure you check out the lovely Beacon Alpacas – about a ten minute drive from Kilburn. If you’re short on time, have a look at the Robert ‘Mouseman’ Thompson visitor centre and learn all about the oak furniture designer who carved a mouse in each of his pieces – to remind him of his ‘poor church mouse beginnings’. (It’s a stone’s throw from The Forresters Arms!). Whether you’re walking to give apples to the White Horse, looking for mice on the furniture or relaxing in the pub, Kilburn is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Very friendly and great food
Great and Friendly
Superb Country pub with excellent food.
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book 23rd Feb 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 1st Mar 2024.
- Complimentary upgrade to deluxe room subject to availability on weekends only, please ask at time of booking.
- Two or three night stays are available by purchasing multiple vouchers.
- No cancellations or changes once booked
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 01.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by The Forresters Arms VAT number: GB378598226