- Private Hot Tub
Loch Tay Family Lodge Stay: 2-4nts, Hot Tub, BBQ & Private Beach Access for 8
A self-catered Loch Tay family lodge stay for up to eight people with hot tub, fire pit, private beach and BBQ. £349 for a two-night stay, £449 for a three-night stay, or £549 for a four-night stay - save up to 31%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:30
- Where: Loch Tay.
- What’s Included: A two, three, or four-night self-catered family lodge break for up to eight people with hot tub, private beach, fire pit and BBQ.
- Accommodation: Stay in a spacious lodge at Boreland Loch Tay, a stunning 120-acre Highland resort with spectacular views of Loch Tay.
- Lodge: Make the most of your lodge's luxury features: panoramic loch views from the lounge, a flat screen TV with Sky Sports & Movies, a fully-equipped kitchen, wood burning stove, BBQ, fire pit, and a hot tub.
- Things to do in Loch Tay: Explore the peaceful beach of Loch Tay, don your boots for a mountainous hike across tranquil shores and wooded paths, star gaze in your hot tub, and visit the Scottish Crannog Centre.
- When: Valid for Sun-Thu stays on selected dates from 1st Oct 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
Grab your family and get away to the glorious Scottish countryside, forgetting all your stresses beside a lovely loch…
We’re offering you a two-night self-catered Loch Tay family lodge stay for eight people with hot tub, fire pit and BBQ for £349, a three-night stay for £449, or a four-night stay for £549, saving you up to 31% off the Boreland Loch Tay’s prices.
Boreland Loch Tay
Are you and your family long overdue a big getaway? You don’t need to hop on a flight; grab a group of eight and whisk yourselves away to the water’s edge at Loch Tay. Nestled on the edge of the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, the Boreland Loch Tay provides a range of expansive lodges that will happily house your group for two, three, or four nights. Each of the eight lodges comes with a generous assortment of extras that will make your self-catered retreat feel like stepping into another life. You'll rest easy in either Ben Cruachan, Schiehallion, Ben Lawers, Drummond, Cottage, Bunkhouse or Cabin. From the multiple bedrooms, flat-screen TVs with Sky Sports & Movies, bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, and wood-burning stove, you’ll have all the essentials on hand. But it’s the extras that make a holiday truly memorable and these lodges have them in spades! Gather around the fire pit for a toasty evening under the stars, throw some food on the BBQ, and take a dip in the heavenly hot tub. What more could you need?
Loch Tay, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park
If you thought the lodge was great, wait until you see the garden! You’ll be based just a breath away from the beach beside Loch Tay where you can unwind whilst listening to the quiet lapping of its glistening waters. Whenever the call to adventure takes hold, don your walking boots and explore the area. You could go for a bracing hike up Ben Lawers where a fantastic panorama awaits, or you could stroll through the nearby Tay Forest Park where you’ll discover why it’s inspired so many magical folk tales. You might not be expecting to find a rich historical site out in your secluded stay, but you’ll get just that if you visit the Scottish Crannog Centre. There you can learn all about the lives of Scotland’s prehistoric inhabitants, including their textiles, cooking, crafting, and technologies. And after every long day of exploration, there’s the promise of a warm rest in the hot tub…
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- One voucher per eight people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 17th Mar 2024.
- Excludes 18th Dec 2023 - 3rd Jan 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Oct 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
- Valid for bookings Sun-Thu only.
- Single, double, family, and bunkbed rooms are available at Boreland; subject to availability, some or all of the beds in your accommodation might be bunk or single beds.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 28.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Boreland Loch Tay VAT number: GB271412234