- Swimming Pool
- Spa Access
4* Windermere Adults Only Stay for 2 - Leisure Access & Box of Chocolates
A Windermere adults only stay at Glenville House for two with leisure access & a box of chocolates to share. From £99 for an overnight stay, £189 for two nights or £269 for three nights - save up to 34%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 10:30
- Where: Windermere, Cumbria.
- What’s included: A one, two or three night stay for two people with leisure access and a box of chocolates to share. (Please note this is an Adults Only hotel.)
- Hotel: Enjoy peace and quiet at Glenville House, winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award.
- Room: Rest easy in either a Superior or Classic King Double room.
- Things to do in Windermere: Wander around Lake Windermere, look out for Peter Rabbit in the Holehird gardens or visit the Windermere Jetty - Museum of Boats, Steam & Stories.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 21st Mar 2024.
Lose yourself in the Lake District and make yourself at home in wonderfully enchanting Windermere, which delivers incredible views whatever the season…
We’re offering you an overnight Windermere stay for two people with leisure access and a box of chocolates from £99, a two-night stay for £189 or a three-night stay for just £269, saving you up to 34% off Glenville House’s prices.
In the heart of the South Lakes, lies Glenville House, a true home from home. Built in the 19th century and formerly a gentleman’s residence, Glenville has been transformed into a well-loved adults-only guest house. Surrounded by the stunning scenery, an array of restaurants and must see attractions, it’s a perfect rest stop in between your adventures. Check in at 3pm, share a box of chocolates and enjoy a deep sleep in a quiet Superior Double room. Glenville House is surrounded by wonderful spots to cycle or walk- including Windermere Village, a 10-minute walk away- so feel free to leave your car in their free car park and spend the day exploring.
Windermere, sits proudly in the Lake District - a world renowned area of outstanding natural beauty. You won’t be short of things to do here! From water sports, historic landmarks and adorned in flora and fauna. Many have been inspired by the landscapes and wildlife, including Beatrix Potter, who made it her home and helped preserve the landscapes we see today. Those looking for inspiration can watch for wildlife, admire the crystal clear lakes and find tranquillity in stunning landscapes. It’s a place that will astound the senses all year round.
Looking for a splash of fun? Glenville House is a 20-minute walk from Lake Windermere - a perfect spot to enjoy water activities such as paddle boarding, canoeing and kayaking. However, if you prefer to enjoy the water from a warm and dry location, why not spend some time on the ferry or a boat tour of Lake Windermere and enjoy the views of Cumbria’s natural beauty from a warmer spot. If you’re in the mood for a hike, head up to Queen Adelaide’s Hill or Orrest’s Head and enjoy the views from above.
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
<B>What a find, a little gem!!!</B> - Excellent B&B, spotlesly clean.nice crisp cotton sheets. Fab hot shower. Sumptous breakfast.
<B>Wonderful place!!</B> - We stayed here when we visited Windermere for the weekend and it was so lovely!
<B>2 night break</B> - My wife and myself have just had a 2 night stay with Owen and the team. All we can say is thank you for a fantastic time, giving us a great room and lovely breakfasts.
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption until 21st March 2024
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 14th Mar 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from until 21st Mar 2024.
- Friday & Saturday supplements apply: £20 per room per night; payable directly to the hotel.
- Adults only hotel, no children allowed.
- No cancellations or changes once booked
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 14.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Glenville House VAT number: GB412582417