4* Lake District Stay: Breakfast, Prosecco, Dining Option Included
A South Lakes luxury overnight stay at the Dunes Hotel for two people with continental breakfast, a glass of fizz each and late checkout. From £89 for an overnight stay, or upgrade to two nights to include £50 dining credit, a bottle of wine to share and late checkout from £119 - save up to 55%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Barrow-in-Furness, Lake District.
- What's included: A luxury overnight stay for two people with continental breakfast, welcome drink and a late checkout - alternatively, upgrade to two nights to include dining credit, a bottle of wine to share and late checkout!
- Hotel: Unwind in a double guestroom at the The Dunes Hotel.
- See: Head out to admire the impressive Furness Abbey, Fell Foot Park, South Lakes Wild Animal Park, or even the Lake District National Park
- Dining: Savour a continental breakfast each morning and a delicious dinner in the hotel's restaurant - or how about a cocktail or two in the bar before?
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 28th Mar 2024.
Looking for a romantic getaway for two? Why go further than our beautiful shores when we’ve got everything you need right here…
We're offering you an overnight stay with a glass of prosecco each, continental breakfast and late checkout from £89 or, upgrade to a two-night stay for two with continental breakfast, £25pp dining credit and late checkout from £119, saving you up to 55% off The Dunes Hotel's prices.
The Dunes Hotel
The Dunes Hotel is set in stunning countryside, with...you guessed it...equally stunning views of the surrounding lakes and mountains. The hotel has a variety of beautifully appointed rooms, all of which offer the home away from home feel but with an added luxury twist: tea & coffee facilities, flat-screen TV, en-suite bathroom and room service. As the sun sets on your first day exploring, head to the on-site bar for a relaxing cocktail before taking your seat for some fine-dining at the restaurant to enjoy a delectable dinner - and if you upgrade to two nights, make use of the £25pp dining credit. After a restful sleep in paradise, a continental breakfast awaits downstairs to fuel more exploring.
The Lake District
If you can manage to drag yourself away from all that the hotel has to offer, you'll find a whole host of things to see and do. The Lake District has long preserved a reputation as a walker’s paradise with its endless expanse of rolling hills, lakes and paths to be explored - so make sure you pack your walking boots! Nearby Barrow-in-Furness has a rich history dating back to the 12th century. The town was founded by the Cistercian monks of Furness Abbey, and it grew in importance as a centre of shipbuilding and engineering in the 19th century. Just a short drive from Barrow-in-Furness is the unspoilt village of Cartmel. Cartmel is a picture-perfect village with a delightful olde-worlde feel. The village is home to a number of medieval buildings, including Cartmel Priory, which is one of the most important Cistercian ruins in England. Cartmel is also home to a number of mouth-watering cafes and gift shops, making it the perfect place to take a leisurely afternoon stroll.
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
The warmest welcome we have ever had
What a lovely hotel!
The room was lovely. We ate at the hotel both nights and food was excellent. The staff were lovely and really pleasant throughout. Would highly recommend as a base for visiting the lakes.
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 28th Mar 2024.
- No cancellations once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Marketing credits cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Late checkout 1pm.
- Check-in 3pm.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 27.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by The Dunes Hotel VAT number: GB267512395