Shropshire Glamping – Pod Stay & Breakfast for 2
A Shropshire glamping stay at School Farm Holidays for two people with cooked breakfast ingredients and a firelighter start kit. From £154 for a two-night stay – save up to 50%
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 10:00
- Where: Sheinton, Shropshire.
- What’s included: A two-night glamping stay for two people with cooked breakfast ingredients and firelighter starter kit.
- Glamping Site: Soak in the Shropshire countryside with the superb School Farm Holidays as your brilliant base!
- Hungry? Tuck into a cooked breakfast with your fresh selection of sausages, eggs, bacon, bread, orange juice, milk and more!
- Keeping Cosy: Not only is your insulated pod fully equipped with central heating, you’ll also receive a fire lighting starter kit, ideal for keeping cosy during those chillier days and evenings!
- Pod: Loaded with all the home comforts and essentials – from a fully equipped kitchen, TV, wi-fi, hot water, private outdoor seating area, handmade soap and more – we’re sure you’re destined for a sublime stay!
- Hiker’s Heaven: With incredible landscapes to explore, picturesque paths and trails to roam as well as fantastic flora and fauna to watch out for - you’d be silly to forget your walking boots for this break!
- Things to do in Shropshire: Take a step back in time at Ironbridge, check out the charms of Much Wenlock, take in the landscape with wildlife watching, horse riding, hiking and more!
- Dog Friendly: Can’t bear to leave your canine companion at home? School Farm Holidays welcome well behaved hounds, which means they’ll be able to join you on your adventures! (please speak to merchant for more details)
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th May 2024.
Looking to get back to nature without scrimping on your mod cons and home comforts? Soak in the Shropshire countryside in style with today’s gorgeous glamping getaway…
We’re offering you a two-night Shropshire glamping stay for two people with cooked breakfast ingredients and a fire lighting kit from £154, saving you up to 50% off School Farm Holidays’ prices.
School Farm Holidays
Get out into the great outdoors with today’s superb stay with School Farm Holidays in the heart of the stunning Shropshire countryside. You’ll head to your very own private pod, made with quality materials, double glazed, delightfully decorated, and fully equipped with all the modern amenities and luxury touches you could need! You’ll be able to cook up a storm in a fully equipped kitchen, keep cosy with central heating and a fire lighting kit, enjoy unlimited hot water (ideal after muddy walks!) and soak in the scenery from your own private seating area – with incredible views! Sleep easy in a comfy bed with crisp sheets and fluffy pillows and, each morning of your break, you’ll have a selection of goodies to cook and be able to make use of your charming kitchen facilities as you enjoy sausages, eggs, bread, orange juice and much more – what a perfect way to start each day!
In an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, nestled in the quaint village of Sheinton, with today’s getaway, you’re in the perfect place for escapism, beautiful scenery and adventure! Immerse yourself in the village’s history with the Sheinton Church of St Peter & St Paul dating back to the Norman times or, head a little further out and check out National Trust’s Benthall Hall, Attingham Park or Powys Castle! If you are looking to take a journey back in time, why not head to Ironbridge, A World Heritage Site, home to the industrial revelation and a wealth of museums, awe-inspiring attractions, and the world’s first Iron Bridge! Of course, you’d be silly to come to Shropshire and not explore its captivating countryside and whether you’re wandering on foot, cycling or horse-riding, you’re destined for a great view! Home to an array of wonderful wildlife, you’re in the ideal location to watch out for creatures great and small - from deer to otters, rabbits, squirrels, bats, voles, stoats and many more! Head into Much Wenlock, a charming spot which oozes not only character but independent shops, eateries and incredible historic buildings. Whatever you decide to get up to during your stay, you can be sure of a splendid setting, whatever the season…
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th May 2024.
- Cooked breakfast ingredients consist of - 6 local eggs, 4 butchers’ sausages and bacon rashers, a loaf of bread, a pack of butter, a bottle of orange juice and a bottle of milk Fire lighting starter pack consists of – Newspaper, firelighters, matches, sticks and approx. 8 logs.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome; please speak with School Farm Holidays upon booking for more details.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by School Farm Holidays VAT number: GB430845309