- Late checkout
- Welcome Drink
Stonehenge Hut Stay: 2 Nights, Cocktail & Late Checkout for 2 or 4
A Durrington, Wiltshire stay at The Stonehenge Inn for up to four people in a shepherd’s hut with one cocktail each and 12pm late check out. From £99 for a two-night stay for two people, or from £119 for a two-night stay for up to four people - save up to 47%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Durrington in Wiltshire, near Stonehenge.
- What’s included: A two-night stay for two or four people with one cocktail each on arrival and 12pm late check out.
- Hotel: Stay in a shepherd’s hut at the Stonehenge Inn, a historical free house established in 1890.
- Shepherd’s hut: Stay in a gorgeous shepherd’s hut with double bed, outdoor fire pit, electric, water, your own shower and flushing toilet, heating, and Wi-Fi.
- Things to do in Durrington: Check out the legendary Stonehenge, check out the best sights in Salisbury like the cathedral, Cathedral Close, and Arrundells, or go further and explore Longleat Safari Park and the many areas of natural beauty.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 4th Sep 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
Find peace and quiet, and check out a prehistoric monument whilst you’re at it with today’s deal!
We’re offering you a two-night shepherds hut stay for two people with one welcome cocktail each and 12pm late checkout from £99, or upgrade to a family hut that sleeps two adults and two children from £119, saving you up to 47% off The Stonehenge Inn’s prices.
The Stonehenge Inn
You’ll enjoy a two-night stay for two or four people at The Stonehenge Inn, a wonderful inn with friendly staff and beautiful surroundings! Kick-start your retreat the right way with one refreshing cocktail each to enjoy on arrival. This is no ordinary retreat though, you’ll stay in a shepherd’s hut with a comfy double bed, outdoor fire pit, electric, water, your own shower and flushing toilet, heating, and Wi-Fi - ideal for a relaxing, comfortable stay all year round. Daily housekeeping also comes as standard and the huts are pet friendly, so they’re great if you’d like to bring along a furry friend! A late check out time of 12pm means there's no rush to leave the confines of the hut on your last day, perfect for last minute explorations!
If you want to take a step back in time and view a fascinating piece of history up close, there’s nowhere quite like Stonehenge. This prehistoric monument features a ring of standing stones, each around 13ft high, believed to have been constructed between 3000 BC to 2000 BC, making this a truly incredible place to visit that invites guests from the world over. We’d also recommend you visit nearby Salisbury, an ancient cathedral city that’s well worth an explore, with plenty of independent cafes and cute little shops to visit. Cathedral Close is awash with 14th-18th century architecture, including Arundells, the former residence of Prime Minister Sir Edward Heath. Further afield, Longleat Safari Park, an incredible place to spot tigers, lions, and monkeys roam, all from the comfort of your car. And you’ll find yourself sandwiched between three Areas Of Outstanding Beauty so there’s never a shortage of stunning countryside to explore.
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
Overall stay 9/10
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two or four people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 25th Mar 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 4th Sep 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Family hut sleeps four people and is for a maximum of two adults and two children.
- Includes welcome cocktail for adults and soft drink for children.
- £10 supplement to bring a dog.
- Smoking is not permitted in the hut or any buildings.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 05.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by The Stonehenge Inn VAT number: GB343213046