- Dinner included
4* Cheshire Hotel Stay: Dinner & Wine For 2 - Afternoon Tea Option
A Pott Shrigley, Cheshire hotel stay at 4* Shrigley Hall Hotel & Spa for two people with breakfast, one bottle of wine and one two-course dinner each. From £149 for one night, or from £285 for two nights with one afternoon tea each - save up to 27%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Pott Shrigley, Cheshire.
- What's included: A one or two-night retreat for two people with breakfast, one bottle of wine to share on arrival and one two-course dinner each.
- Hotel: Unwind in a standard guestroom at the 4* Shrigley Hall Hotel & Spa, a stunning Victorian country house set on 262 acres of grounds.
- Dining: Receive one bottle of wine on arrival, enjoy a refreshing breakfast each morning and one two-course meal each, and if you stay for two nights you'll also get to enjoy an afternoon tea on your second day!
- Room: Stay in a standard guestroom complete with comfortable furnishings and dressed with deluxe fabrics, a flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, hot drinks facilities, and more.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Aug 2022.
After a night of well-deserved rest, relaxation and fabulous food, you're sure to be sporting a smile as big as the Cheshire Cat’s…
We’re offering you an overnight retreat for two people with breakfast, one bottle of wine on arrival and one two-course dinner each from £149, or choose to stay for two nights including an afternoon tea on your second day from just £285, saving you up to 27% off the 4* Shrigley Hall Hotel & Spa's prices.
4* Shrigley Hall Hotel & Spa
Enclosed by a blossoming garden and charming countryside, 4* Shrigley Hall Hotel & Spa, which still boasts it's opulent original features, is an idyllic location for a luxury escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. You’ll spend one or two blissful nights in one of the hotel’s elegantly decorated standard guestrooms which will come complete with comfortable furnishings dressed with deluxe fabrics and modern sensibilities, a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, hot drinks facilities, and more. Better yet, you’ll also receive a complimentary bottle of wine on arrival. As the sun sets on your first day, you’ll indulge in a delicious two-course dinner in the hotel’s AA Rosette-winning The Oakridge Restaurant. Feast on a delightful seasonal menu, devised weekly by the chefs, and take in the amazing views of the grounds that sit on the edge of the Peak District. In the morning, you’ll enjoy further culinary delights with a full English breakfast - the perfect start to a day! Plus if you choose to stay for two nights, an indulgent afternoon tea comprised of delicate finger sandwiches, fluffy cakes and homemade scones with clotted cream and sickly sweet jam will be waiting for you on your second day. The hotel also boasts a fully refurbished and highly unique spa located in the former chapel. If pre-booked you can enjoy access to the brand new outdoor infinity pool, hot tubs, indoor pool, steam room, sauna, and whirlpool spa, or you can book a wide range of beauty and aromatherapy treatments (supplement applies). Sounds perfect to us!
Pott Shrigley, Cheshire
In an area known for it's outstanding natural beauty, The Shrigley Hall Hotel is set on 262 acres right on the edge of the Peak District National Park. It’s a great option for those of you whose holiday isn’t complete without the feeling of being close to nature. Ideal for long rambles in the hills, it provides a fabulous opportunity to get out and about and explore the great outdoors. Go on a peaceful stroll along Dovedale’s waters, don your boots and hike from Mam Tor to Losehill and enjoy panoramic views along the way, visit the impressive Chatsworth House and its 1000 acre parkland, scale the rocks of the Roaches, and more! If you're not one for walking, why not simply relax in the hotel’s fantastic facilities? Including a fantastic Foot Golf course and Pitch 'n' Putt, you won’t be short of things to do!
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
- Special Diet Menus (on request)
- Snack Bar
- Spa Treatments
- Spa Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
Would definitely recommend you try this hotel!
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Aug 2022.
- Customers will receive a two-course dinner on the first night only.
- Customers will receive one bottle of house wine on arrival.
- When staying for two nights, customers will receive afternoon tea on the second day.
- Access to pool and spa facilities must be pre-booked and are available at an extra supplement.
- A charge applies for residents and is restricted to guests aged 16 years and over (if accompanied by an adult).
- Access to our fully equipped gym is complimentary for residents aged 18+.
- Meals may be allocated both in time and location and may be taken in areas other than the main restaurant.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 14.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Shrigley Hall Hotel VAT number: GB196183083