- Dinner included
- Swimming Pool
4* Redworth Hall Hotel County Durham: Breakfast, Dinner & Leisure Access for 2
A 4* Redworth, County Durham stay at Redworth Hall Hotel for two people with two-course dinner and breakfast. From £139 for overnight stay in a Standard double room, or from £169 for a stay in a Deluxe double room - save up to 42%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Redworth, County Durham.
- What's included: An overnight stay for two people with two-course dinner and full English breakfast.
- Hotel: Stay in a Standard Room or Deluxe Double at the 4* Redworth Hall Hotel, a stunning country house surrounded by acres of gardens and woodlands.
- Room: All rooms boast a premium mattress, flatscreen TV, and tea and coffee-making facilities; Deluxe Rooms have even more luxurious furnishings, toiletries, and a bathtub.
- Leisure Facilities: Fancy a relaxing one? The hotel is equipped with loads of leisure facilities like a swimming pool, steam room and a gym.
- Area: Venture into the historic Durham city for the day, learn a lot at the Locomotion Museum or gawk at the grand structure of Raby Castle.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Nov 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
With a plethora of resplendent landscapes and sprawling countryside scenes at your feet, County Durham provides an idyllic backdrop to any blissful mini-break…
We’re offering you an an overnight stay in a Standard Double room for two people with two-course dinner and breakfast from £139, or a stay in a Deluxe Double room from £169, saving you up to 42% off Redworth Hall Hotel's prices.
4* Redworth Hall Hotel
Nestled in the heart of the County Durham countryside, surrounded by 26 secluded acres of lush landscaped gardens and rural woodlands, you and a lucky guest will enjoy a stay steeped in style at the stunning 4* Redworth Hall Hotel. Each room of this enchanting 17th-century Jacobean Manor House breathes it's own history, boasting plush furnishings, original period features and exceptional views of the surroundings. Enjoying the quiet seclusion of the countryside, you’ll be guaranteed a peaceful night’s sleep as you retire to your standard double en suite guestroom, complete with premium mattress, flatscreen TV and tea and coffee-making facilities. Alternatively, you might enjoy a little extra luxury if you upgrade to a deluxe room which includes a deluxe spa bathroom, robe, and slippers. Come the evening, a delectable two-course dinner awaits in the lavish 1744 restaurant and includes a mouth-watering array of English and European fusion dishes. In the morning, a hearty full English breakfast will warm your belly.
Redworth, County Durham
The incredible manicured gardens of Redworth Hall are certainly worth taking a stroll around, but the real star of the show is the absolutely stunning rural scenery. Thankfully, you'll get a map chock-full of wonderful walks and trails to explore - perfect for enjoying a picnic in some beautiful countryside surroundings. If you fancy it, why not take a cultural excursion to Durham City, just a stone’s throw away, where you’ll uncover quaint boutiques and remnants of Britain’s medieval past. Visit the local Locomotion Museum or the ancient Raby Castle. If it’s more rural splendour you’re after, take a short drive to the Durham Heritage Coast, where you can close your relaxing stay with a coastal stroll along the sea.
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
A RELAXING STAY AT REDWORTH
Few nights away eden made our trip amazing
Lovely two day stay at a lovely hotel
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Nov 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Marketing credits cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Redworth Hall Hotel VAT number: GB285465565