- Dinner included
- Welcome Drink
Marco Pierre White's Country Manor Stay & 3-Course Dining For 2
A Corsham, Wiltshire stay at Marco Pierre White's Rudloe Arms Hotel for two people with breakfast, a welcome cocktail and a three-course dinner each. From £129 for an overnight stay, or from £259 for a two-night stay with dinner on both nights - save up to 30%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Corsham, Wiltshire
- What's included: A one or two-night countryside escape for two people where Mr White calls home with breakfast, a cocktail each and three-course Marco Pierre White dining.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at Marco Pierre White's quirky Rudloe Arms Hotel, a uniquely decorated Georgian manor set in landscaped grounds, overlooking the Box Valley.
- Room: Stay in either a superior treetop guestroom, or Marco's house in the main building and expect an amenity-filled room offering all the modern luxuries you'd expect for a restful stay.
- Dining: Enjoy Mr White's culinary creations with three-course dining in the hotel's restaurant, and savour another three-course dinner if you stay for two nights.
- What to do: Unwind in the four eccentrically dressed reception rooms and admire Mr White's personal artwork collection, enjoy a tipple in the moody bar, stroll through the grounds and spot the resident chickens and geese, or Marco himself.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th May 2024.
Subtly luxurious, eccentrically unique and enticingly homely - escape to Marco Pierre White’s countryside manor house overlooking the Box Valley and savour the renowned chef’s high-class cooking…
We're offering you an overnight stay for two people with breakfast, a cocktail each and three-course dining from £129 or choose to stay for two nights with dinner on both nights from just £259, saving you up to 30% off Marco Pierre White’s Rudloe Arms Hotel's prices.
Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms Hotel
Hugged by rolling views of the Box Valley - unique to Mr White’s Home in the Woods - this elegantly quirky manor house sets the perfect scene for an unforgettable romantic retreat. Iron gates lead the path through the woodland that shades the sweeping driveway, opening on to the ivy-draped façade of the Georgian hideaway, the Rudloe Arms Hotel. This secluded sweet spot is surrounded by 14 acres of grounds, oozing Mr White’s love for the great outdoors. Inside, you’ll likely find yourself drawn to the fascinating and eccentric artwork that adorns the walls, and admire the rustic nature of this impressive abode. Each of the four reception rooms boasts furnishings of unique designs and even more examples of Marco’s passion for unique artwork. The quaint corners perfectly produced for appreciating the countryside’s tranquillity, and for romance, continue through the higgledy walkways to the atmospherically lit bar and the minimalist restaurant.
Should you choose to stay in one of the superior treetop rooms, you’ll be located beside the main house. Exuding luxury and comfort, you'll gaze upon an array of contemporary artwork, sleep easy in a large bed with crisp sheets and plush pillows as well as a state-of-the-art en suite (with a rainfall shower) and wi-fi - all with your comfort in mind - you're destined to enjoy a pleasant and peaceful stay.
Meanwhile, the guestrooms in the main house promise antique elegance in the form of Georgian features and roll-top baths, and contemporary comforts such as fluffy bathrobes, slippers and the finest PURE toiletries. Of course, Mr White’s design quirks can be found around every corner, which only adds to the unique experience. And don't forget to toast to your break with a welcome cocktail each - cheers!
Marco Pierre White Dining
Marco Pierre White has been tickling taste buds for the past 40 years and needs no introduction. The Rudloe Arms’ restaurant is one of Mr White’s pride and joys, and you’ll be able to savour his culinary creations here with three indulgent courses. Changed daily by Marco and his team, the menu sees French and English influences intertwine, offering the likes of Tagliatelle of Calamari, Roast Wild Duck à l'Orange' and Grilled Cornish Lobster ‘à l'Escargot’. Of course, with such a special evening on offer, we thought it was only fitting to include another three-course dinner should you stay for a second night. The culinary delights will continue each morning with a hearty breakfast - a unique treat whereby the contents of your plate have been lovingly produced in the grounds.
Explore your surroundings
You’ll be based in Corsham, an idyllic market town, sat on the edge of the Cotswolds and Bath. Check out the town’s crown jewel is Corsham Court, a stately home built in 1582, with a significant and impressive art collection and landscaped by Capability Brown. As one of the most popular and well-loved tourist spots in England, Bath is rich in culture, history and exciting attractions, Bath and its delights are only 20 minutes away. If you venture beyond the comfortable confines of the hotel, you’ll find yourself in the heart of beautiful Bath and reside beside both the Pulteney Bridge and the pristine Parade Gardens. Set on top of natural thermal springs, the city is dotted with a host of stunning bath houses for you to relax in, and also offers a veritable feast for the eyes due to its extensive arrangement of Georgian architecture! Perhaps the city’s most famous is the Roman Baths. Wander around this World Heritage Site and learn all about its fascinating history. Alternatively, get a breath of fresh air and head into the Cotswolds, explore chocolate box villages, stunning scenery and check out independent stores and refreshment spots. Whatever you get up to, you’re in the perfect spot for a romantic getaway.
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
<b>Relaxing night away</b> - Lovely room with extremely comfortable bed. Couldn’t fault the bathroom- fantastic shower. Food was great, really delicious. Breakfast was of a really high standard with quality ingredients. Highly recommend a stay here and don’t forget to try Mr. Whites gin.
<b>Excellent stay in an idyllic surrounding</b> - Stayed here with the missus, with the Wowcher 2 night deal, reception was swift and easy to find, building is incredible with lots of character and a great selection of books, art and Mouseman furniture.
<b>Excellent stay, we will return</b> - Wonderful stay, we felt like house guests in a beautiful, quirky, country home. Loved the 60’s photos and unusual artefacts. Mouseman furniture collection is world class, the food is excellent and nothing was too much trouble.
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th May 2024.
- Children and pets are unfortunately not allowed.
- Standard rooms and Superior rooms will both be in Tree Top House.
- One Mr White's House Cocktail included per person per stay and must be redeemed between 2pm and 5pm on arrival day.
- Reception will give the guests a voucher to redeem in The Bar.
- The cocktail voucher cannot be used in the restaurant.
- When staying for two nights, dinner will be served on both nights. Three-course dinner is served in the restaurant. Supplements may apply to certain dishes.
- Menu change regularly, please see website for more details.
- Customers advised to book dinner & breakfast on arrival at property.
- Cocktail must be redeemed on the day of arrival between 14:00 – 16:30,in the bar, and cannot be redeemed outside of these terms.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Check-in available from 3pm, check-out required by 11am.
- Rudloe Arms Reception open Mon – Fri between 9am and 5pm.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 27.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Rudloe Arms Hotel VAT number: GB206262439