- Room Upgrade
- Swimming Pool
4* Oxfordshire Hotel Stay & Breakfast For 2 - Dining Upgrade Option
A 4* Witney, Oxfordshire stay at the Oxford Witney Hotel for two people in a Superior room with breakfast. From £99 for an overnight stay, or from £139 for an overnight stay with two-course dinner - save up to 30%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Witney, Oxfordshire.
- What's included: A overnight escape for two people in a Superior room with breakfast.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the 4* Oxford Witney Hotel.
- Room: Get comfortable in a Superior double bedroom outfitted with Wi-Fi, hot drinks facilities, a TV, and en-suite bathroom.
- Dining upgrade: Keen to indulge further? Why not upgrade your stay to include a tantalizingly tasty two-course dinner?
- Area: Only a short distance from lots of interesting historical locations, including Cogg's Manor Farm, and the Blenheim Palace.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Jun 2022 until 30th Sep 2022.
If you’re looking for rustic culture, rich history, and enchanting animals all a stone’s throw from the comforts of modern luxury, then this deal’s for you…
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people in a Superior room with breakfast from just £99, or stay overnight and include a two-course dinner from just £139, saving you up to 30% off the Oxford Witney Hotel's prices.
4* Oxford Witney Hotel
Based in the small town of Witney, famous for it's blankets and brewery, few places are better situated to provide comfort than the Oxford Witney Hotel. You’ll be staying in a Superior double room supplied with Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom, and hot drinks facilities. With so much history to take in nearby, you’ll need all the fuel you can get! If you choose to upgrade your stay, then on the first evening you will enjoy a hearty two-course meal in the hotel brasserie with crowd pleasers like a deliciously slow-cooked brisket of beef, Toulouse-style sausages, or wild mushroom potato gnocchi to look forward to. In the morning, a scrumptious breakfast will warm your belly for the day ahead.
Packed with rustic history, the vibrant fields and farmland surrounding, the hotel has plenty of lesser-known knowledge to absorb. You could visit Witney Blanket Hall and find out exactly why Witney’s blankets have been a cut above the rest since 1721. If a beer blanket is more your style then the Wychwood Brewery, famous for it's Hobgoblin Ale, will educate and inebriate across their fun-filled tour. With the Oxford bus museum, Cogges Manor Farm, Blenheim Palace, and North Leigh Roman Villa all just a short drive away, there’s a slice of history to suit any enthusiast. Animal-lovers are equally lucky, with plenty of unusual critters to aww at within 20 minutes’ drive. The Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens is full of exotic animals from across the world while Ramsden Rare Breeds has curated cuteness to melt your heart – pygmy goats need to be seen to be believed. For those seeking more teeth and less cuddles, Crocodiles of the World is on hand to provide reptiles galore. If you’re looking for something different, Witney has it.
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
The staff were all friendly and welcoming
it was an excellent experience
The room, location, leisure facilities and breakfast was wonderful
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Jun 2022 until 30th Sep 2022.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Oxford Witney Hotel VAT number: GB253965867