- Late checkout
Peak District National Park Stay: Breakfast & Late Checkout For 2
A Peak District stay at Charles Cotton Hotel for two people with breakfast and 12pm late checkout. £79 for an overnight stay, or £129 for a two-night stay - save up to 28%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Hartington, Peak District National Park.
- What's included: An overnight or two-night stay for two people with breakfast and 12pm late checkout.
- Hotel: Stay in a standard guestroom at Charles Cotton Hotel, located in the beautiful village of Hartington.
- Area: Explore the beautiful hills of the Peak District, brush up on your ancient history at Arbor Low, discover the stately home of Chatsworth House, and grab a famous dessert from Bakewell.
- Room: You'll wind down in a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV, tea and coffee-making facilities and plenty more.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 16th Jun 2022 until 30th Nov 2022.
Staycations have certainly hit a new Peak, as it doesn't get much better than today's dreamy northwestern getaway...
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people with breakfast and 12pm late checkout for £79, or two nights for £129, saving you up to 28% off Charles Cotton Hotel's prices.
Charles Cotton Hotel
Keen to take the pressure off the everyday routine? We've got just the ticket! Paired with one lucky companion, you'll enjoy an overnight or two-night stay at the Charles Cotton Hotel. Situated within the gorgeous village of Hartington and with the Peak District National Park just a stone's throw away, you certainly won't be short of a few good views over at this place! Upon arrival, you'll be shown by a member of staff to your standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV, tea and coffee-making facilities and plenty more to ensure a rejuvenating retreat. Once you wake the following morning, you'll get to devour a delectable full English breakfast before heading home on your final day at the late and leisurely checkout time of 12pm. Perfect!
Hartington, Peak District National Park
If you can break away from the peace of the hotel, you’ll find a charming, historic village to explore and plenty of inspiring walking routes that provide stunning countryside views. Hop on your bike and head along the Monsal Trail – a disused railway that now makes for a brisk ride framed with impressive landscapes. Another local favourite is Thor’s Cave beside the Manifold Valley. You’ll pass through ancient woods and up picturesque hills before arriving at the unusual cave formation, in use since the Iron Age. Slightly further afield, the Roaches may be the most impressive landmark in the Peak District. With numerous peaks, each offering their own panoramas, it might be hard to settle on just one! Anyone looking for a bite to eat or a spot of shopping is well advised to check out nearby Buxton. Frequently cited as one of the nicest towns in England, Buxton has all the tea rooms, locally sourced dishes, and elegant stonework you could hope for!
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
- Air Conditioning
A big THANK YOU
Absolutely tip top
Return is guaranteed!
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 16th Jun 2022 until 30th Nov 2022.
- Three-course dinner will be served on the first night only.
- £20 per room per night supplement for Friday or Saturday stays.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.10.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Charles Cotton Hotel