4* Mercure Blackburn Stay: Breakfast, Wine & Late Check Out For 2
A Blackburn stay at 4* Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa for two people with breakfast, one bottle of wine to share and 1pm late check out. From £79 for an overnight stay - save up to 56%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Blackburn, Lancashire.
- What's included: An overnight stay for two people with breakfast, one bottle of wine to share and 1pm late check out.
- Hotel: Enjoy a relaxing stay at the 4* Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa, situated within 17 acres of parkland.
- Guestroom: Get comfortable in a standard double bedroom with Wi-Fi, a flatscreen TV, air conditioning, en-suite bathroom, and food and beverage facilities.
- Food and drink: Enjoy one refreshing bottle of house wine on arrival and a hearty full English breakfast in the morning.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Aug 2022.
If you’re after a much needed break, weave got just the deal for you…
We’re offering you an overnight 4* Blackburn stay for two people with breakfast, one bottle of wine to share and 1pm late check out from just £79, saving you up to 56% off the Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa’s prices.
4* Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa
Away from the familiar surroundings of home and the buzz of the city, the small Lancashire town of Clayton-le-Moors hides your next getaway! The 4* Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa is an architectural beauty that combines it's classic 700-year-old setting with a couple of flashy modern amenities such as a relaxation spa, a cameo restaurant, and bar. You’ll receive one welcome bottle of house wine before heading to your standard double room. You'll have the day to spend at your leisure, before retiring to your cosy guestroom. There you can make the most of Wi-Fi, a flatscreen TV, air conditioning, en-suite bathroom, and much more for a relaxing and restful retreat. Tuck into a hearty full English breakfast in the morning and step outside to find scenic garden views as far as the eye can see as the hotel sits on an impressive 17 acres of parkland!
You’ll be based just 15 minutes away from the town of Blackburn, so there’s no reason not to pop over and explore the ‘weaving capital of the world’! Discover the town’s strong industrial ties with a visit to Blackburn Museum and Art Gallery or go further back, historically speaking, to check out Blackburn Cathedral. Hoghton Tower is even older and has played host to many famous figures from throughout time, including kings, queens, and famous writers like Shakespeare! For a spot of greenery, check out the neatly maintained Corporation Park and the larger Witton Country Park. Head to Blackburn market for the best shopping opportunities in town, including crafts, cosmetics, and bites to eat before exploring the many pubs and restaurants that dot the town centre.
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
- Spa Treatments
- Spa Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
All the staff are friendly helpful
Would recommend to all
Had a lovely couple of nights at the Dunkenhalgh. Lovely room and staff were very obliging
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Aug 2022.
- £15 supplement for upgrades are available; payable directly with hotel.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 14.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel and Spa VAT number: GB291795359