- Private Hot Tub
Alnwick Cottage Stay for Up to 6: Prosecco, Hot Tub & Welcome Hamper
An Alnwick cottage stay at White Swan Cottage for up to six people with one bottle of Prosecco to share, hot tub access and welcome hamper. £299 for a three-night stay, £499 for four-nights or £599 for seven-nights - save up to 49%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
- Where: Alnwick.
- What’s included: A three, four or seven-night escape for up to six people with one bottle of Prosecco to share, hot tub access and a welcome hamper.
- Accommodation: Relax and unwind at White Swan Cottage, situated a stone’s throw from Alnwick’s top sights.
- Amenities: Stay in a three bedroom cottage with lounge/diner, Wi-Fi, equipped kitchen, patio with BBQ, and hot tub.
- WOW Bonus: Hungry for more? You'll receive 10% off drinking and dining at the White Swan - we're sure you'll find something to tempt all tastebuds!
- Things to do in Alnwick: Explore Alnwick Castle, browse medieval streets and market towns and enjoy some of the wide open spaces that the county is quietly famous for.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
Brimming with culture and framed by Northumberland’s stunning countryside and beaches, Alnwick makes for a revitalising group escape…
We’re offering you a three-night Alnwick cottage stay for up to six people with one bottle of Prosecco to share, hot tub access and a welcome hamper for £299, or a four-night stay for £399, or seven-nights for £599, saving you up to 49% off The White Swan Cottage’s prices.
White Swan Cottage
Located a stone’s throw from spectacular landmarks like Alnwick Castle and Gardens, White Swan Cottage is a quaint and charming stone-built abode that ensures a restful stay with friends and family, and easy access to experience some of the best of the area. The cottage benefits from three generous sized bedrooms as well as a private patio with a BBQ, lounge/diner, fully equipped kitchen, Wi-Fi, and even a hot tub, making this cottage the ideal getaway for a group of people looking to relax and enjoy their surroundings. If that wasn’t enough, you’ll also receive one bottle of refreshingly crisp Prosecco to share upon arrival, as well as being greeted with a lovely welcome hamper! You’ll be conveniently located a short distance from a selection of fantastic pubs, restaurants and shops, meaning all your needs will be very well catered for – sounds perfect to us!
The Land of the Far Horizon - an unspoilt place of great natural beauty whose varied landscapes offer something for everyone. This special part of Northumberland offers a myriad of castles, pele towers, historic houses, Roman, and prehistoric remains. You can follow in the footsteps of saints and Viking raiders, discover the spectacular attractions of The Alnwick Garden, browse medieval streets and market towns and enjoy some of the wide open spaces that the county is quietly famous for - welcome to Northumberland! You're also welcome to make a beeline for Almouth beach, where golden sands and mile after mile of scenic coastline await. Don your walking boots and explore Northumberland Coast AONB or, weather permitting, pop your shoes off entirely and feel the sand in between your toes! Once you’ve worked up an appetite, head into the town of Alnwick for a range of pubs and restaurants offering hearty cuisine, international classics, and delicious brews. The surrounding area is blessed with all sorts of fascinating sights. Discover the storied history of the mighty 13th century Alnwick Castle or the immaculate Alnwick Gardens. But you won’t just find elegant landscaped gardens, you can also discover Alnwick’s Poison Garden, described as the deadliest garden in the world, you’ll find no end of rare poisonous plants sure to leave a lasting impression!
Check out our other related deals here:
Don't Miss Out On Black Friday Deals
How To Redeem
The best kept secret you all should know about!
A surprise behind the doors
The Fine Print
- One voucher per six people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
- Dog friendly, up to two well behaved dogs are welcome for £20 per dog; payable directly to hotel upon check in.
- WOW bonus – 10% off any food or beverage.
- No smoking, including electronic devices.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Classic Lodges Limited t/a The White Swan Hotel VAT number: GB643834918