Fort William, Scotland Stay - Luxury Heatherbank Cottage – Up to 4
A Fort William, Scotland luxury Heatherbank Cottage stay for up to four people. From £359 for a three-night stay or, for a four-night stay from £379 – save up to 40%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
- Where: Fort William, Scotland.
- What’s included: A three or four-night luxury cottage stay for up to four people.
- Heatherbank Cottage: Unwind with panoramic Highlands views, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, full equipped kitchen and more at the Heatherbank Cottage.
- Things to do in Fort William: Boasting the Steall Waterfall, Neptune's Staircase on the Caledonian Canal and the mighty Ben Nevis - the highest mountain in Scotland and the entire British Isles!
- Leisure & Adventure Activities Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount at local leisure and activity spots – ideal for those looking to check out the scenery from a new perspective!
- A hiker's heaven: Simply soak up the scenery with many walking routes, get the ultimate panorama from atop the mountain, or why not try some local activities, including white water rafting, bridge swing and more!
- Cottage Amenities: Fully equipped with towels, linen, electricity, heating and free wi-fi, as well as all the modern and soft furnishings you could need to enjoy your superb Scottish stay – suitable for a family or romantic getaway!
- Dog Friendly: Bring your furry friend along for the fun with today’s well behaved canine friendly stay – we’re sure they’ll love exploring by your side! (please speak to Heatherbank for more details)
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 3rd Nov 2023 until 26th Mar 2024.
Lose yourself in the Scottish landscape, not only home to majestic mountains, enchanting lochs, charming towns and villages but also today’s beautiful cottage break…
We’re offering you an three-night Fort William, Scotland luxury cottage stay for up to four people from £359 or for a four-night stay for £379 , saving you up to 40% off Heatherbank Cottage’s prices.
Escape to the Scottish countryside with today’s superb stay at the charming Heatherbank Cottage for up to four people. Situated on the banks of Loch Linnhe, this spacious and elegantly decorated cottage is fully furnished with all the modern and soft furnishings you could need to make sure your stay is a peaceful and pleasant one. Dream easy with two bedrooms, the master bedroom is well equipped with a handcrafted king size bed and a stunning en suite with a waterfall sink and shower as well as the second bedroom with a double bed that is easily converted into two twin beds. Hang out in the spacious lounge on chesterfield sofas and a smart TV, but we’d understand if you spent most of your time staring at the scenery, with views of the Loch Linnhe as well as the Isles of Lismore, the mountains of the Morven Peninsula and more – you’ll be in the prime place to explore the heavenly Highlands. Hungry? You’ll have a well equipped kitchen with everything you could need as well as a dining area, but on good weather days why not dine al fresco on the patio and take in the spectacular surroundings. Don’t worry if you can’t bear to tear yourself away from your canine companions, up to three well behaved dogs are incredibly welcome at Heatherbank and all electricity, heating, linen, towels and wi-fi is included (make sure you don’t forget your dog’s bed and towels – no one enjoys the smell of a wet dog!) And whenever you decide to head out, Heatherbank have secured a 20% off discount on local leisure and activities – so go on, adventure is out there!
If you can bear to tear yourself away from the comfy confines of the heavenly Heatherbank Cottage, make sure to grab your boots and head out for a day of exciting exploration. Explore Fort William, the second largest settlement in the Highlands, which boasts the Steall Waterfall, Neptune's Staircase on the Caledonian Canal, of course, the mighty Ben Nevis - the highest mountain in Scotland and the entire British Isles! The area is positively brimming with natural beauty, historic landmarks and is perfect for couples and families alike to get lost in. Simply soak up the scenery with a jaunt across the many walking routes, get the ultimate panorama from atop the mountain, or try your hand at some local sporting activities, including white water rafting, bridge swing and more. With miles of gorgeous green at your doorstep, the sky’s the limit!
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- One voucher for up to four people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 1st Mar 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 3rd Nov 2023 until 26th Mar 2024.
- Excludes 21st Dec 2023 (last arrival 18th Dec) – 4th Jan; 9th Feb – 18th Feb 2024.
- Children and/or babies are permitted and are included in the overall headcount.
- High chairs and travel cots cost a supplementary charge of £20 per child per stay; payable directly to Heatherbank Cottage.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome at Heatherbank, a max of 3 dogs are permitted at a supplementary charge of £30 per dog per stay; payable directly to Heatherbank Cottage.
- Dogs must not be left alone in the cottage and must be kept off the furniture and bedding. Cats and other pets are not permitted.
- A stay at Heatherbank Cottage includes all electricity, heating, linen, towels and wi-fi.
- You will also enjoy a 20% discount on local leisure and adventure activities; speak to Heatherbank for more details.
- Please quote voucher code when emailing to book, booking is only confirmed when reply from Heatherbank Cottage is received.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 01.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Heatherbank Cottage