- Dinner included
4* Shropshire Boutique Hotel Stay - 2 or 3 Nights, Breakfast & Dinner
A Dorrington stay at Netley Hall Estate for two or four people with breakfast and dinner. £189 for a two-night stay for two people, £319 for a two-night stay for four people, £269 for a three-night stay for two people, or £459 for a three-night stay for four people - save up to 43%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Dorrington in the heart of the Shropshire countryside.
- What’s included: A two or three-night Shropshire stay for two or four people in a luxurious guestroom with breakfast and a two-course dinner.
- Hotel: Stay at the beautiful 4* Netley Hall Estate, surrounded by acres of beautiful grounds.
- Deal bonus: Why not treat yourselves to one refreshingly crisp bottle of Prosecco for a £20 supplement?
- Area: Take ramble up the Long Mynd, visit the medieval town of Ludlow for its Michelin-starred restaurants, and admire the 18th century Attingham Park country house.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Oct 2022.
Unspoiled countryside, medieval architecture, and picturesque scenery - what’s not to love about Shropshire?
We’re offering you a two-night Shropshire boutique hotel stay for two people with breakfast and one two-course dinner each for £189, a two-night stay for four people for £319, a three-night stay for two people for £269, or a three-night stay for four people, for £459, saving you up to 43% off Netley Hall Estate's prices.
4* Netley Hall Estate
Based just outside of the peaceful village of Dorrington in the heart of the Shropshire countryside, 4* Netley Hall Estate really is the perfect place to go if you’re looking to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. With today’s deal, you’ll stay for two or three nights in a luxurious guestroom for 2 or the family suite for 4. Each room is tastefully decorated and boasts an en-suite bathroom, Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, tea and coffee-making facilities, and much more for a relaxing stay. Plus, with 160 acres of rolling hills serene woodland serving as your garden and offering fantastic views from your guestroom, you’ve the ideal launching point for two or three nights of adventures. If all that didn't sound tempting enough, on the first evening of your stay, you'll be treated to a tantalzingly tasty two-course dinner in the Lounge restaurant before retiring to your comfortable room. In the morning, you'll be well fuelled with a delicious breakfast. Sounds like a dreamy break to us!
Whether you stay as one or two couples or as a family, you’ll find a whole host of countryside activities to keep you busy during your break. The area is a veritable walking hotspot. Shropshire can lay claim to an abundance of hiking trails that are perfect for fully enjoying the spectacular scenery. If a ramble up the Long Mynd doesn’t take your fancy, why not visit the medieval town of Ludlow (known for its splendid Michelin-starred restaurants), the 18th-century Attingham Park country house or historic Buildwas Abbey? The local area offers a popular antique market which is filled with all kinds of collectables and beautiful furniture, perfect for a long and inspiring wander around! You could spend hours looking over the hidden treasures and luckily there is a lovely café on site in which to take a break and refresh.
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
- Daily Housekeeping
- Free Parking
This is our 2nd stay at Netley Hall with family members. Both times we have had a lovely time
Our meal was worthy of two rosettes in both presentation and quality of ingredients
The staff were very attentive
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two or four people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Oct 2022.
- £10 supplement for Wi-Fi access.
- Can provide cots for under 2's.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 28.10.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Netley Hall Estate VAT number: GB763019439